𝟶𝟶𝟼

- I didn't proofread.

「︎ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓. 」︎

Danger doesn't lurk at every corner

Danger doesn't lurk at every corner. It's just hanging out, waiting for fear and horror to show up. - Unknown Source

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

↴︎

"Can you stop making so much damn noise? Quiet the fuck down." Harlym shushed the white middle aged lady getting annoyed.  Rolling her eyes she grabbed the scissors and continued cutting her hair till it got to the root. You could tell that the lady was trying to speak but the tape covered her mouth.

"You actually look cute bald." Harlym grabbed the mirror and placed it in-front of the lady so she could see the new hairstyle that she just gave her. "It's cute huh?" Tears slowly streamed out of the ladies eyes as Harlym continued to cut at the surface of her head, scraping her head with the scissors. "Girl It's just a little damn cut." Harlym made it seem as if it wasn't nothing, but the top of the woman's head was bleeding and slashed open in different spots.

Grabbing the knife off of the counter she laid it down on the woman's lap. "Okay I stop, you moving too dang much." She threw the scissors to the side, ripping the tape off of her mouth. Harlym, flopped down on the bean bag that was on the floor placed in front of the both of them.

"Oops my bad, let me cut those." She cut off the wires that was wrapped around one of her arms, that kept her hands and arms secured in.

"Stab your legs." She starred blankly at the lady. Louise; Harlym's old elementary teacher looked at the girl like she was out of her mind. She didn't know what she had done to the young girl to deserve this type of treatment. "What?" Louise gave her a confused look blinking her eyelids repeatedly.