Chapter Seventeen: Bite Your Tongue

Henrik's Pov

Aria, Emily and I were driving back to our house since the movie we went to go see wasn't great.

Not because of the movie itself, but mostly because of the people that were there, it was hard to have a great time when some people were yelling, snoring or on their phones half the time.

Aria parked across the street from where our house was before we all got out.

"Well, I missed, like, half the movie. That dude that was sitting in front of us kept making sales calls" Aria said.

"Sales calls? I thought he was breaking up with somebody" Emily said, confused.

"He was. His car" I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes

"I swear, if Spencer was there, she would've pegged him with her jelly beans" Aria chuckled.

I chuckled at that and nodded, only to stop when Emily went silent at that.

Let's just say that her and Spencer still weren't talking to each other. Spencer has tried reaching out to Emily but Emily has been ignoring her, clearly angry at what she did.

"Ok, I'm sorry. But seriously. You cannot hold onto this. Spencer was just trying to protect you" Aria said.

"No, she was trying to control the situation. Like she always does" Emily scoffed, annoyed.

Aria walked towards the front door and took her keys out to open the door.

"Emily, look, she thought that you were making a mistake" I said.

"I did, by trusting her" Emily said.

"Em" Aria sighed.

"No, I was this close to finding out from Alison what happened that night she disappeared. And now we'll never hear from her again" Emily angrily said.

I sighed and shook my head, knowing that she really was going to remain angry.

All of a sudden we heard loud noises from inside the house, it sounded like music and people laughing.

Aria opened the door and we walked inside, only for our eyes to widen at what we were seeing.

There were a ton of people in the house. Some were in the living room playing video games, some were in the kitchen and some were just walking around with drinks in their hands.

I swear I saw a couple making out on dad's desk. Talk about gross.

Aria and I glanced at each other before we looked around and spotted Mike talking to some kids.

Aria immediately marched towards him and I followed behind her.

Aria is harsher on Mike while I'm more gentle towards him. And I just want to be there to try and calm her down, despite how mad I was too.

"Mike! What the hell is this?" Aria angrily asked.

"Dad said I could have a few friends over" Mike said.

"Mike, buddy, a few friends is like 3 or 4 people, not the entire school" I deadpanned.

Aria nodded before turning off the music.

"Aria, chill" Mike said.

"No, I'm not chilling. Dad left us in charge for the weekend, and we don't wanna spend the next two days peeling pepperoni off the walls" Aria angrily said.

She began collecting all the pizza boxes that were either scattered around or being held by some people.

She collected one last box from a girl when Mike walked up to her.

Reincarnationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें