Bonus Part -5

Ahaan Pov

I am currently sitting in the balcony of my room. I am staying in the same hotel as Ishqi 's . I am terribly missing her . Her thoughts bring smile on my face. I am trying to imagine the little pout that she made every time she called me but went unanswered and the smile on her face seeing the dress.

The ringing of my phone brings me back from my Ishqi-Land. I went to the coffee table in my room to pickup the call
"Hello Bhai " Kartik shouted from the other side .

"Haa Kartik . Don't shout I am not deaf "

"Bhai excitement hi itni hai ki control nahi ho pa rahi hai ."

Before I could ask about how is Ishqi Karik continued "Ishqi is doing great. Ishqi na kal se mere piche padi hui hai plan jaane ke liye per maine usse kuch nahi bataya. Usko apki bheji hui dress bahut aachi lagi."

" Woh aabhi kya kar rahi hai "

"So rahi hai bhai "

"Oh aacha. Make sure ki woh time per ready ho jaaye. Kartik kya lagata hai ? Ishqi haa bolegi ki nahi !?"

"Bhaaaaiiiii " Kartik screamed as he just saw a ghost in front of him. I kept the phone at an arm's distance from my ear to protect my dear eardrums.

"Bhai hum yeh conversation 100 th time kar rahe hai. Ishqi have feelings for you I can see that in her eyes. Woh ha hi bolegi . Mai ja raha ho sone" Saying this he hung up the call .

I sighed while holding the phone in my hand .

" Kya hua Loverboy " Karan said entering the room followed by Mallika .

They both are holding bags in their hands

"What is wrong with you ? Why are you using these endearments " I angrily asked Karan

"Aab Loverboy ko aur kya kahenge . " Meera replied on Karan 's behalf .
They stepped forward and dumped the bags on bed.

Did I mention that since I told told them about my plan they keeping on using "Loverboy"for me. I am just thinking why I agreed to bring these idiots with me .

"Ho gaya tum logo toh nikalo " I said and went to sit on the couch.

"Lo bhai abhi shaadi bhi nahi hui hai aur hum log paraya ho gaye aur nikal ke liye kha rahe hai . For your kind information Ishqi mujhe apna Bhai maanti hai." Karan said dramatically while placing his hand on the left side of his chest

" Aur mujhe apna best friend . Humlog tumhara hi confidence badhane aaye the. Better behave politely with us or we will tell your plan to Ishqi " Meera said with fake glare.

" Sorry galti ho gayi . " I said holding my ears

"That is better . Hum log toh yeh batane aaye the ki sab arrangements humne recheck kar li hai aur yeh tumhara kapde hai " Karan said and pointed towards the bags on bed

" Ok thank you . tum log jao mai try kar lunga " I was so engrossed in Ishqi 's dress , arrangements and deal that I forgot to choose which suit I had to wear today. So I made Karan and Meera go to shopping for me. Although they are idiots but idiots with a good dressing sense.

" See you later Ahaan " Meera said and they went out.

I went to bags and took out the tuxedos and suits that they brought for me. The first one was a white suit .

Please forgive me for mentioning them as "idiots with a good dressing sense." Because they have worst fashion sense

Someone please explain me how a complete white suit with white tie will look good with a girl wearing red gown. And I had never worn a white suit so no to white suit option .