Bonus Part

So for you guys I am back with a bonus chapter....❤️☺️

Note- The story starts from the day Ishqi returned to her house in Delhi...She has not said yes to the marriage proposal yet...So ignore this part written in Royal Love -7...👇👇
After two days...
In Madhavpur
Everyone was sitting in the lounge for evening tea...their conversation was disturbed by a phone call
"Ahaan" Savitri said happily...
"Kya hua maa.."Ahaan asked
"Ishqi ne haa kar di hai " Savitri replied...
________________

Story starts from the day Ishqi received the envelope

In Night

Ishqi after dinner was sitting near the pool with her legs dipped in water to calm herself... She is not feeling happy and badly missing Ahaan ....she is missing everything related to him .... and at the same time she was afraid because Ahaan has sent the envelope clearly indicating that he knows that she only came to Madhavpur .....She was thinking about how to face him...She was deep in thoughts when her phone beeped...
She checked the phone to find msg from Ahaan...

Ahaan -Ishqi msg conversation
(Italic words are Ishqi 's POV )
Ahaan - Hi... Ahaan here...
Ishqi - Hello...
"Be prepared Ishqi to get confronted "
Ahaan- How are you..!?
Ishqi-I am fine...What about you..!?
Ahaan- I am also fine...
Ishqi -Happy to hear that...
Ahaan-Actually I was visiting Delhi this Saturday so can you meet me...
"I am sure ki Ahaan mil kar yehi puchega ki mai cook ban kar kyu aayi thi but mai kab tak escapist bani rahungi... Kabhi na kabhi toh face karna padega "
Ishqi-Sure...tell me time and place..
Ahaan -Starlight Cafe .... Saturday...7 p:m...
"Aaj Thursday hai yaani day after tomorrow itni jaldi "
Ishqi-Ok..I will be there...
Ahaan-Looking forward to meet u...
"Feelings are not mutual ...I do not want to meet you because I am hell nervous "
Ishqi-Mee too...Good night
Ahaan-Good night...
---------------
Next Day

"iska colour kitna dull hai " saying this Ishqi threw the dress on the floor...

Taking another dress " yeh wali kitni old fashioned hai " and threw the dress on bed
Like this she took out almost 30 dresses from her cupboard and threw it either on bed or on floor....looking at her room one could easily day that a hurricane hit her room...as far as you can see there were dresses...But Ishqi could not any dress worthy...
Meera entered the room and the scene infront of her almost made her faint but she controlled herself...
"I-S-H-Q-I " Meera shouted..."yeh kya kar rahi ho..."
"Meera yrr dekho na mere pass koi dress hi nahi hai...Mai Ahaan se inn kapdo mai kaise milungi ...woh kya sochega mere baare mai.."
"Ishqi take a deep breath..and calm down"
"Meera kaise shaant rahu...Ahaan ne pheli baar dinner per invite kiya hai aur mai best dikhna chahti ho..."
"Okk.. I understand but yeh sab karke tum kaam aur badha rahi ho...hum kal shopping per chalenge aur tumhare liye dress le kaar aayenge aur jiju tumhe dekhte hi rahe jaayenge..."
"Meera woh abhi tumhare jiju nahi hai " Ishqi said blushing...in fact whenever Meera addresses Ahaan as jiju Ishqi blush ....
_____________

On the other hand...
In Madhavpur

Ahaan to himself- O thanks heaven ... Ishqi ne mera dinner invite accept kar liya hai.. it is a three hour journey from Madhavpur to Delhi so I will start the journey at 9:00 a:m and reach Delhi by  12 :00 noon...Perfect ..but what I will wear tomorrow...Let me check...

Ahaan went to his walk in closet... opened his wardrobe and started finding casual attire but all he could find was  crisp tuxedos in black blue and grey colour...not even a single casual cloth he could find...He could not visit her in his nightwear tshirt and trousers...
"What the fudge"Ahaan muttered...
"Where is my favourite shirt which I used to wear ...and where is my jacket that I bought from Paris...and why the hell I am not able to find a single pair of jeans..." Ahaan said while shuffling his clothes ....
"Aapko pata bhi hai ki aapne last time casuals kab phene the !?...2 saal phele jab aap college mai the"
Ahaan stopped his search... looked back to find the owner of voice and found Kartik standing there with hands folded across chest...
Kartik is right....Last time he wore casuals were 2 years ago when he was in college...after finishing college he was engrossed in performing his duties as CEO .... gradually with time all his casuals were replaced with tuxedos...
"Tu yaha kya kar raha hai !?" Ahaan asked...
"Bhai filhaal toh mai aapse nayi bike mangane aaya tha but yaha per toh alag hi scene chal raha hai..."Kartik said walking towards the wardrobe..."kya mai  jaan shakta ho itni taiyaari kis cheez ke liye.."Kartik continued
"Woh friends renuinon hai Delhi Mai wahi ja raha ho toh ussi ke liye casual kapde chahiye the " Ahaan lied..
"Kya Karan bhai bhi aa rhe hai " Kartik questioned raising his eyebrows...
"Haa ..woh toh obvious hi aayega ...." Ahaan again lied
"Finally... finally.." Karik said squealing in joy because he caught his lie...
"Tu itna khush kyu ho rha hai !?" Ahaan asked
Kartik showed Karan 's insta story in which he posted a picture of mountain with caption"off to nature for a week "
Ahaan was speechless...He knew Kartik is smart but did not know he is this smart...
"Bhai aapke pass koi dusra option nahi hai ....confess kariye ki aap kaha ja rahe hai  !? "
Having no other option left Ahaan confessed that he is going to meet Ishqi ....
"Bhai...are you serious..." Kartik asked jumping in happiness...it was hard for him to believe that his brother was going on a date ...
Ahaan promised him to give him the bike he wanted if he keep his mouth shut and don't tell anyone about his meet with Ishqi...Kartik arranged casual clothes for Ahaan...
_________

Next day

Ishqi reached Starlight Cafe...
"Hi is there any reservations under Ahaan Singh Rathore" Ishqi asked  manager
"Yes mam ... 2 nd last table in the last row near window" Manager replied
"Thanks for assistance" Ishqi said smiling
....
If someone who knew her for a long time see her today will die out of shock because the most confident Ishqi is nervous today....
She took a deep breath and relaxed herself and started going towards the table...her heart is still beating fast ...

Finally she is going to meet him as Ishqi...

"Ishqi ..be confident..he is not going to eat you raw..Be confident..you can do it..you can face him.." Ishqi keeps on mumbling to herself as she marched towards the table...
When she reached near the table she saw a man wearing a white shirt and black chinos with perfectly gelled hair..

Ishqi to herself- Ahaan phele se hi baitha hai..kya mai late ho gayi (she checked time) abhi toh 6:55 hi hua hai...That means I am 5 mins early....Ahaan itni jaldi kyu aa gaya ..chalo chod usko Ishqi ...uske pass jao and be confident darne ki koi baat nahi hai...
-------
Precape - "Can I kiss you."Getting no reply "it's okay ....sorry if you felt uncomfortable"
"Are you kissing me or I will kiss.."
"Huh "
"Idiot kiss me or I am kissing you.."