Royal Love -5

FLASHBACK

2 years ago

LONDON

Ahaan is in last year of business studies in Boston School of Management , London

"Ahaan chalo na ...bahut maza aayega "Karan ,Ahaan 's bestfriend said to him...
"Mera mann nahi hai..."Ahaan replied and turned his focus back to his laptop..

Ahaan was completing an assignment...
Karan came closer to Ahaan to have a look at what Ahaan is doing...
"Do not tell me bro ki yeh wahi assignment hai jo 1 mahine baad submit karna hai " Karan said raising his eyebrows...
Getting no reply Ahaan ,Karan understood that he is completing the assignment which has a deadline 1 month later...Karan snatched the laptop from Ahaan...
"What the fudge Karan "Ahaan shouted..
"Tujhe aapna laptop chahiye toh mere saath chalna padega "
"Mai tere saath kahin nahi ja raha ho "
" Aur mai kaha raha ho ki tujhe chalna padega ....Hum logo ka last year hai college mai....aur hum logo ka last chance hai inter college competition enjoy karne ka..."
"Ha maza toh tujhe aata hi hai ... ladkiyon se flirt karne ka mauka jo tujhe milta hai ...."
"Yrr tu chup baith aur chal mere saath ..."Saying this Karan dragged Ahaan ....
----------
The competition was going on in Ahaan 's college auditorium only...
When Ahaan and Karan entered the auditorium it was already filled with students from different colleges...
Ahaan ' s eyes went towards the stage where a girl was dancing gracefully .... Her hand movements ,emotions and posture was perfect...it seems like that she was putting her soul and heart into the dance ...The crowd was also mesmerized by her performance and was shouting her name "Ishqi...Ishqi..."
Ahaan also said "Ishqi " subconsciously ....
He was smitten by her angelic face ...It was love at first sight for him...
Soon all the dance performances were finished ...there was a small break before the winner of the competition was announced...
Ahaan and Karan went outside to take some fresh air
Ahaan was standing in a corner whereas Karan was doing his favourite task of flirting and clicking pictures
Ahaan was thinking about her and a smile was playing on his lips ...His trance was broken by a call from Kartik ...
Ahaan to himself-yeh Kartik humesha galat time per hi call kyu karta hai...
"Ha bol Kartik kya hua " Ahaan irritatingly said..
"Bhai ...bhai ... Tauji ko heart attack aaya tha ....he is no more..."Kartik said
-----------------
Ahaan rushed back to India ....He left his college ..Savitri was made the temporary CEO so that Ahaan after completing his education he can take over the position of CEO ....Veer 's sudden death completely broke him...he soon got busy in his studies,family and solving the problem of company but he never forget her...
--------
After 6 months

Everything was settled and everyone was back to normal routine...

Ahaan decided to send Rohan (his trusted man) to London to get information about Ishqi ...
It was difficult because he knew only her first name and the fact that she participated in the college competition held in his college....but Rohan was a shrewd man and soon he got the information....He mailed all the information about her to Ahaan ....

Rohan 's mail to Ahaan

Ishqi Suryavanshi student of St.Stephen School of Management London Second Last year ....Only Child of Ajit Suryavanshi...Her mother died at a young age...She left St Stephens in mid year due to security reasons ...Her father shifted her to another country...She left the apartment in which she stayed... Currently where is she no one knows..
Her father cleared all information about her due to security reasons

Ahaan was saddened by the lines of email...He even made a plan to visit London to meet her once...but he was determined to find her once ...
--------
Back to the present...
Ahaan to himself -Maine kaha tha na ki hum doobara phir milenge...dekha kismat bhi yehi chahati hai...
Ahaan was looking at their picture and smiling ear to ear

FLASHBACK-

1 YEAR AGO -

Ahaan he is the CEO of Rathore Group of hotels now
Ahaan was sitting in his office when someone barged into his cabin ...
"What the fudge is this "Ahaan said and lifted his eyes to see the intruder...
Ahaan went near the intruder and hugged him tightly..."
"Karan long time bro " Ahaan was happy to see him after a long time
"Tu toh bilkul bhool hi gaya hai mujhe toh maine socha ki mai hi aake mil loon the Ahaan Singh Rathore se.."
"Aisi baat nahi hai bus kaam mai bahut busy ho gaya tha..Chal kahi bahar chalte hai waise bhi lunch ka time ho gaya hai.."
"Sure bro "Karan replied

They reached a restaurant nearby and talked about their life in the past 1 year ...
"Bro yeh dekh maine tumhare jaane wale din competition ki kuch pics click ki thi..."saying this Karan passed his tab which contains some pictures...
Ahaan was going through the pictures when his eyes fell on the picture with Ishqi in the background...
Ahaan remembered that this was shortly clicked before he received the news of his father 's demise...
"Karan tum yeh wali pic mujhe mail kar do "Ahaan said handing Karan 's tab back to him
"Aisa kya hai iss pic mai ...tu hai college building hai ..."
"Yeh last pic hai meri college mai isliye "
Hearing him Karan started laughing...
"Ohh come on bro...mai jaanta ho tumhe ...tum itne emotional nahi ho ki iss picture ko sambhal kar rakho..kuch aur baat hai "
"Koi aur baat nahi hai.. I love my college days isliye mai as a memories rakhna chahta ho.."
'oohh see who is talking about to keep memories..tu apni gallery khol aur bata mujhko ki tumhare mobile mai kitni photos hai jo tumne as a memory rakhi hai..."
Ahaan failed to say anything...
"See I know it...tumhe apni photos click karwana pasand nahi hai...yeh wali bhi maine randomly click ki thi..."Karan diverted his attention to photo "let me see kya hai aisa " Karan said eyeing the photo
"Aisa kuch nahi hai bus aise hi mujhe yeh photo chaahiye thi.."Ahaan tried to snatch photo but failed
"Wait ...is that about the girl in the background.."Karan said looking at Ahaan
Ahaan 's face suddenly turned pale...His expression was the same as of a 5 year boy caught red handed
"Omg...Are u in love with a girl.."
"Not love ...but I like..like the girl..."Ahaan stammered
"Now I want that photo"Ahaan continued
"Ohh...hello hello... control bhai control..
Mujhe kuch chaiye iss photo ke badle.."
"Kya chahiye jaldi bata .."Ahaan said
"Patience love boy ...patience ...so what about a nice camera.."
"Kaun sa !?"
" ABC 14 "
"What it cost 4 lakhs "
"So what bhai ...mai aapko itni precious photo de raha ho..aur may be tumhari shaadi per issi se photos click karunga "Rohan said chuckling
" Ok..mai de dunga camera...tu photo de bus mujhe "
----