Crush And Heart Breaker

Hi lovely people...
I am back with os.... Pls check my insta account -_ishqaanXparakshitaXlove_for vm and funny scences....
Ignore typos kyuki bhaut jaldi Mai likha hai!!!
---------------------------------------Ahaan was leaving no stone unturned in dressing himself...he was wearing a black blazer with  shirt and demims....
He was undoubtedly looking handsome....
Kartik was helping him rather irritating him...
Kartik-bhai... Aaj aap bhahut handsome lag rahe ho..
Ahaan-hmm...
Kartik -kya Hmmm.. Koi compliment kar raha ho toh thanks bolte hai... Par aap mujhe kyu thanks bolenge aapko toh bas unke hi compliment chahiye aur unka hi attention chahiye....
Ahaan-Kartik tu bakwas bandh kar aur ja yaha se... Tera kaam ho gaya hai
Kartik -theek hai ja raha ho mai ... Genuine bande ki toh qadar hi nahi hai !!!
Ahaan-ja na kisne roka hai...!!
Kartik muh banate huye chala gaya...!!
Ahaan phir mirror ke samne aaya aur aapna coat ko theek karne laga... Phir aapni Rolex watch aur tie pheni aur aapna favourite perfume lagaya...
He checked himself again in mirror to make sure everything is perfect... Because it is his first visit in Ishqi 's office as her husband...!!
Ahaan reached the lounge area and find Kartik sitting there..
Kartik on seeing his brother shouted
Kartik -bhaiiiiii.... Aapka fashion sense itna kharab hai Iska mujhe koi idea nahi tha....aaj Kal ke zamaane Mai koi formal work ke liye tie nahi pehenta aur aap ek function mai  tie phen rahe hai...!! Hadd hai matlab...
Ahaan-burai kya hai isme....
Kartik -agar bhabhi ne aapko couch per sone ko kaha toh bura mat maniyega!! Aapki yeh harkaat yehi deserve karti hai...
Ahaan listened to Kartik 's advice and removed the tie
Ahaan -aab khush!!
Kartik -agar mai na ho toh aapka kya hoga aapka ....jao jaldi nahi toh late Ho jayega...
Ahaan reached her auditorium ...he called Ishqi...
Ahaan -Ishqi Mai office phauch gaya ho...!!
Ishqi-Aap wahi rukiye AVM..mai abhi aa rahi ho...!!
Ishqi went to Ahaan
Ishqi was looking like a Angel in black Saree with diamond necklace and hair tied in bun...one word is sure to come out of the mouth of person who will see her.. 'gorgeous'
Ishqi -chaliye AVM andar chalte hai... Function shuru hone wala hai...
Ahaan who was waiting for an compliment from Ishqi was disappointed a bit....
Ahaan (while walking with Ishqi in a corridor ) -You know Aaj kartik ne meri help ki ready hone Mai.... (Ahaan said to grab her attention)
Ishqi -Aacha..!!
Ahaan failed miserably to gain her attention...
Ishqi -yeh rahi aapki seat.... Mai abhi aati Ho... Kuch arrangement rahe gaye hai

HR ki tabiyat theek nhi hai isliye Ishqi yeh function manage kar rahi thi...
Ahaan (with a faint smile) -okk!!
Ishqi went from there ...
Ahaan (to himself )-what she mean by aacha....ek compliment bhi nahi diya...May be kaam ki wajah se tense ho  !!but I am dying for her compliment...
At that moment his mobile beeped...!!
The msg was from Ishqi
AVM aap bhahut hi jayada handsome lag rahe hai...
Ps-I know you were dying for compliment ..!!
Ahaan was shocked at her reply
Ahaan messaged -thanks for compliment but tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe compliment chahiye...!!
Ishqi -Aapka chehra dekhne wala tha jab maine aapko compliment na dekar aacha bola!! I was just teasing you... Why are you behaving like a teenager..?

Ahaan -Mai teenager ki tarah nahi behave karta ho ...
Ishqi-theek hai baba... Apne bahut maturity ke saath behave kiya jab maine aapko compliment Nahi kiya... Aab khus
Ahaan -yesss!!
Ishqi -meet you in 15 mins!!
Ahaan was sitting in front row.. Some people were sitting behind him.. They were audible to Ahaan
Sumit -u know Aaj Ishqi ko Employee of the Year ka award milne wala hai
Rahul -haa...Ishqi hai hi itni diligent
Sumit -aur cute bhi...
Rahul-get over her... Uski shaadi ho gayi hai...
Sumit-wahi toh problem hai...I think she also deserve  "crush of the year " award and "heart breaker of the year " award
Rahul -"crush of the year " toh smajh aata hai but why "heart breaker of the year "
Sumit -usne shaadi karke humare office ke kaafi logo ka heart break jo kiya hai...
Rahul-heart break hone mai tumhari hi Galti hai...Ishqi ne kab aisa Kaha tumse ki I like you... Aur Na hi koi hint diya
Sumit-haa.. I know but kya kar sakte hai.. Woh Mera crush hai..
They both started giggling !!
Ahaan was getting jealous... But Ahaan saw Ishqi approaching him..
Ahaan went towards her ..hold her tight from waist as if announcing she is mine which earned them some glances and people recognise him that he is her husband ...Ishqi was looking shocked at his possessive behaviour....
Ishqi and Ahaan and went to their assigned seat..
Ishqi -what was that ?
Ahaan -do you have any problem in that..
Ishqi -no ...but
Ahaam-shhh..function is going to start...
After sometime the last but most important award of the evening was announced...
Award of employee of the year..Ishqi 's name was called
Ishqi went to stage to take award ..
After taking award when she was descending the stairs... Ahaan came and help her as she was wearing a saree and when she reached at the bottom of stairs Ahaan kissed her forehead
Ahaan-congratualtion Ishqi... U deserve much more than this....!!
Ahaan was happy inside on thinking about the number of hearts that  will break today on his act....!!!
----------------------------------------------
Pls like n comment ❤❤
Bye n take care...