That nickname still made me cringe everytime I said it, but I knew what would happen to me if I didn't say it.

''Good job, my dear.'' He took his glass off the tray and gestured me to the other men.

I bowed a bit and turned to the other men.

''Your drinks, gentlemen.''

I cringed AGAIN! But I had to keep the smile on my face.

Good service= Good money.

That's what I've been told.

''Ahhh, I see, what a cutie you have here! Where did you manage to find this one Namjoon?''

One of the men spoke, he gave me a smirk and a wink.

The smile on my face slightly fell, but I held myself in.

''She was the one who gave me my medication while I was stuck in that stupid asylum, but when I saw her on her first day-''

He pauzes for a moment and looks at me.

''-I knew I had to have her.''

His well known smirk rises on his face.

Looking at me up and down, he was licking his lips, while slowly slumping down more into his seat.

I felt disgusted.

And it definitely didn't help that I was wearing a revealing outfit.

A tight red dress, that ran from my knees to my chest, it had a slit on the side next to my leg and had no straps.

He had picked it out.

I held the tray infront of my chest, trying to cover at least a bit.

Namjoon's face turned serious.

He was about to speak, but got cut off.

''So, how much for a night?''

The guy closest to me said.

''Excuse me?''

Namjoon looked at him with ice-cold eyes.

''How much for a night with her? I've been feeling really tense these past few days, and I would love it if she could help me........release some things?''

I looked at the man in shock, then back at Namjoon, he wouldn't.............right?

''If you touch so much as a single hair on her body-.........''

Namjoon said looking at the man, ''-I will skin you alive.''

This made the man shut up, he quickly looked away from me, feeling too scared to face Namjoons wrath.

''I have plenty of other girls at my disposal, you can have your go at any of them, it doesn't matter to me what you do to them. The only one who can touch my dear, is me, myself and I, alone.''

The three hybrids looked uncomfortable at the amount of tension filling the room, they looked like they wanted to get away as fast as possible. 

''So....................I'm guessing we will just finish the deal another time?''

One of the guys suggested after a while.

Namjoon just rubbed his face with his hand and with the other he snapped his fingers.

Almost immediately, the door opened.

The man that was guarding the door walked inside and bowed down slightly before waiting for the next order.