Chapter 221- 225

Começar do início

Chapter 222 Don't Miss Me

  Too Much The next morning, when Li Dahu woke up, he found Zhou Heng happily cooking on a fire in the kitchen.

  "Yo, the sun is coming out from the west?"

  Old Man Li quickly watched Zhou Heng work, tsk tsk, the fire was burning quite vigorously, the knife fell, and the vegetables were neatly cut, it didn't look like they were meant to be eaten. But dishes waiting to be reviewed.

  Zhou Heng turned his head and smiled brightly at Old Man Li,
  "Grandpa, are you getting old?"

  "Do you want hot water to wash? I'll scoop it out for you.

  " It 's just cooking."

  Tsk tsk, this is so diligent!

  Old Man Li narrowed his eyes and suddenly asked in a low voice, "What do you want to do?!"

  Zhou Heng was not frightened at all, but instead said cheerfully, "Grandpa, I like Mingyue, and Mingyue also likes me, The two of us will be together in the future, go to college together, live together, work together, and be happy for a lifetime. In

  the future, I will raise you together with Mingyue."

  Old man Li suddenly felt complicated.

  This kid is not ashamed to talk, he likes one bite, and one bite together.

  Is your boy unable to take care of himself? Whatever you do, you have to call his candied dates.

  Alas, is the granddaughter he raised finally going to be taken away?

  Woo
  sad!

  Old man Li turned around and left, not wanting to see him.

  Zhou Heng still raised his head and shouted, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? Don't hold back and tell me."

  Old man Li's footsteps stopped, and he really wanted to go back and slap him.

  At this moment, Li Mingyue, who heard the sound, came out of the room and asked, "Master, what's the matter with you? If you are not feeling well, we will not go back to Shibei Village, and go to the hospital to have a look."

  Old man Li He stopped in his footsteps and asked his granddaughter, "Let's go back to Shibei Village after dinner? I'm fine, I just stayed in this city for a long time and I'm not feeling well. Once I get back to the village, I feel good."

  Li Mingyue nodded: "Then let's go back after dinner." "Okay

  ."

  Old Man Li was satisfied, and he didn't bother to show it off to Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng saw that old man Li's face changed like a child, but he just thought it was funny, he and Mingyue came to Japan to grow.

  Thinking of this, he smiled lightly at Li Mingyue, "Mingyue, I'm ready, come on."

  Li Mingyue took a meal, and then quickly realized that he was talking about cooking, and cleared his throat to hide himself. Embarrassed, "Okay."

  After dinner, Zhou Heng sent them to take the shuttle bus back.

  "Mingyue, I won't accompany you back this time. Don't miss me too much when you go back." He whispered to Li Mingyue behind his back.   Li Mingyue

  : "Don't think too much about me. It's true." The corners of

  Zhou Heng's mouth were raised high, and he said solemnly: "That's not possible."

He coughed, "The car is coming

  soon, don't say anything serious." Li Mingyue couldn't help but let out a "puchi".

  Old man Li was so worried: what a girl, you can still laugh without heart and soul.

  Zhou Heng really wanted to ask: Can I talk about the indecent things for a while? However, he had to respect the old and love the young, so he couldn't really take his anger out of the old man, so Mingyue appointed her to be anxious.

  Under Zhou Heng's watching, Li Mingyue and grandfather got on the bus and walked away.

  When they got to the village, they waited for a while and caught a tractor from the commune to Shibei Village.

  Every day in the commune, people go to Shibei Village to learn tractor skills, brick-burning skills, and greenhouse vegetable growing skills.

  Li Shizhu didn't want to promise to let these people go to learn greenhouse cooking at first, for fear of taking another earning treasure from Shibei Village, but after talking with Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue once, he changed his mind.

  Li Mingyue said: "There is no technical difficulty in growing vegetables in a greenhouse, as long as you pay attention, you can learn it, and any household in Shibei Village has no relatives elsewhere, this technology will flow out no matter what. Why do

  n't we just hold training courses generously. , let outsiders want to come and study, but they can't learn for free, one has to pay tuition fees, and two, they have to go into the shed to practice for a certain period of time

  . For this, the leaders of the commune praised Shibei Village and Li Shizhu, a typical example of outstanding people.

  Gradually, not only people from the entire commune took turns sending people to Shibei Village to study, but other communes also tried to send people to study.

  Now Li Shizhu's prestige is getting higher and higher.

  Old man Li sighed with his granddaughter: "I don't think Shizhuzi will be promoted, and he may be transferred to the commune as a leader." When he

  arrived in the village, he saw many foreign faces.

  As soon as they opened the door of their house, they saw Zhang Jinlin and Mao Yingying working together, Mao Yingying chopping firewood and Zhang Jinlin sweeping the floor.

  "Hey, Mingyue, sir, are you back?" Zhang Jinlin grabbed the broom and ran over.

  Li Mingyue nodded with a smile.

  However, Mao Yingying felt a little embarrassed, holding a machete for a while, wondering whether to continue chopping firewood, and whether Mingyue would think she looked like a man.

  Just as she was worried, she saw Li Mingyue greet her in surprise, "Sister Yingying, you look so good in a red scarf."

  The scarf around Mao Yingying's neck was the one given by Zhang Junbo. She also thought it looked good, so she often wore it. , I came here today to help Zhang Jinlin work, and I didn't want to take it off.

  Hearing Li Mingyue's words, she was happy in her heart, and said shyly: "It's okay, it's mainly warm."

  Old man Li snorted, saying whether it's warm or not, whether it's okay or not, it depends on who sent it.

  If it was given to him by an old man, Mao Yingying would not shyly say that it was okay, and would definitely stare at his hips like a tigress, then threw the scarf on his head, and then cursed: "What rubbish!"

  Zhang Jinlin asked: "Why are you back? Is there any news in the city? Do you know when the results will be released?"

  She is very concerned about the results of the college entrance examination. If she can go online, she can apply for a medical examination.

  In the village, the news is less well-informed.

  Li Mingyue said: "According to Zhou Heng, the results are estimated to take a week to come out."

  "It will take another week. It seems that I have to continue to eat and drink for another week." Zhang Jinlin sighed: "I'm afraid I'm here. The second time was in vain, but in my heart, I hoped that my luck would suddenly explode."

  Li Mingyue patted her on the shoulder, expressing understanding.

  At this time, Mao Yingying packed up the chopping firewood and came over and said, "Jinlin, Mingyue, I'll go first."

  "Okay."

  Li Mingyue stopped Mao Yingying and said, "Sister Yingying, wait a minute." She hurriedly lowered her head and pulled out a bag of chestnut cakes from the bag she brought back.

  "Sister Yingying, bring it back to Director Ma and Uncle Mao to taste."

  Mao Yingying wanted to refuse, but Zhang Jinlin took the package of cakes and stuffed it into Mao Yingying's hands.

  "Sister Yingying, don't be polite to Mingyue. This chestnut cake is delicious. You can try the biscuits that my brother bought, or this one."

  Mao Yingying blushed when she heard this, and hurriedly took the chestnuts Cake ran away.

  Zhang Jinlin looked at her running away, laughed and winked at Li Mingyue.