Candy Hearts [ 🍋☁️ ] (Female Reader)

🚩Content Warning: This contains quite a bit of smut! Enjoy, if that's your thing ;) 🚩

You absolutely knocked it out of the park last year. Plus, it had been your first Valentine's Day with Harvey, so it was automatically going to go well. However, this was your second, and you wanted to take it up a notch.

The main issue was that you had no clue what to get him. Last year you bought him a really nice gold watch that he had been constantly talking about. Past that, you couldn't think of anything else he wanted. You had been given a content boyfriend, which was a blessing until you had to think of a gift for him.

You knew that Harvey would get you an incredibly thoughtful present for the holiday. You also knew that even if you took five years to think of a gift, it would somehow still not compare to what Harvey would get you. Plus, you had been incredibly busy with the farm and the occasion hadn't been on your mental radar until a week ahead of time.

So now here you were, sitting on your couch on Valentine's Day, debating what to buy your considerate boyfriend who would be home in less than two hours. Every idea that crossed your mind was worse than the one before it.

Fancy dinner? No, the only restaurant around was the Saloon and you didn't have the supplies for a nice meal at home, either. Something new for the clinic? No, he was obsessed with work enough as is. New clothes? No, he was somewhat picky about how he presented himself as a medical professional. Another cat? No, Pickles was enough as is. 

Yoba, this was killing you. And the thing was, genuinely, the only thing Harvey probably wanted for this anniversary was a night with you. Nothing made him more happy or excited than when he got to do what he wanted with you. 

That was it! The perfect present: you. You could let him have you however he wanted tonight. Still, you needed to make it a little more special. You tried to think of things you could do to spice up the farmhouse and make it a little more romantic.

Firstly, you ran around and closed all the curtains to make it darker, leaving on a few select lamps to help set the mood. Next, you ran to quickly take a shower and shave your legs. After you toweled off, it was time to decide what to wear. 

Harvey was a sucker for lingerie, so you kept a bit of a collection. You had gone up to the city a couple of weeks ago, however, and on your way back you had stopped at a little shop to pick up a few more pieces. Luckily, you hadn't gotten a chance to try them out on your boyfriend yet. You ran to your closet and pulled out the small black bag, rifling through its contents.

You first came across a very lacy, baby pink set that consisted of a bra, thong, and thigh highs. You knew Harvey would like it. Next, you pulled out a blue, mesh bodysuit with tiny white bows dotting the seams. It was cute, but you weren't sure if it was the right choice for tonight. Lastly, you grabbed a sheer, very short red slip with deep slits on both sides. It had seems that outlined the breasts with a flattering v-cut neckline with fluffy red trim along the edges and a matching thong. You were positive it would send Harvey over the edge.

You laid it out on the bed and put the bag away, your other outfits would have to wait. You checked to time to see that Harvey would likely be getting home in about 20 minutes, giving you a little bit of extra time to really spice up the house.

You added a few candles here and there, then ran outside to get some flowers to sprinkle petals leading towards your bed. After everything was finished setting up, you changed into the lingerie, sprayed some of Harvey's favorite perfume of yours, and headed back to your bed.

You sat down on your knees in the center of the bed, spreading your legs slightly into a very seductive pose. You spread the petals around you a bit more and started to patiently wait for your deserving boyfriend.