Chapter 19: A Reuniting

Yoooo

I have made the decision to do the Savior ending route. Thanks to Khalux !!

_____________________________________

"I'll give you a head start." Willow told Player and I, "I'll go up to the rooms upstairs, therefore you can get slightly ahead of me."

Player and I glanced at each other, and nodded. My gaze went back to Willow and I grunted, "Sounds fair, you better get going."

"Alright, when I fire my gun, you can begin. Do you understand?" Willow asked us.

"Yes." Player stiffly said. I could tell they wanted so much revenge on Willow, and so did I.

Willow smiled and turned, walking off to the upper part of the factory. "Ok, we need a plan, quick!" Player said.

"Ok, let's do what we always do, give me carrots and I'll attack Willow with my sword." I reached down to my sword, but then I realized it wasn't there. "Wait, where's my sword?"

"Did you leave it at the safe place?" Player asked.

"I don't think so..." My panic was showing, and Player put their hand on my shoulder. (NOT A SHIP, unless someone wants that- and if so, tell me what gender you want Player and how far you want it to go if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"It'll be ok, Pony, as a police officer, we have to deal with tough situations like this a lot of the time." Player explained, "We'll figure this out!"

I smiled at them, they were an amazing friend, and I was very happy to have them.

*PEW!*

The gunshot. I looked at Player again and nodded. They ran off to figure out how to escape from the old factory. I stood there as thoughts invaded in my head. How is Giraffy? I miss Ziz, what is she isn't really infected! Could she still be alive?

"Possibly..." a voice whispered in my head.

"What? Who was that?" I asked.

"Someone."

"Wow, no way." I said sarcastically.

"Heh, I've missed talking with you. I hope you know that." The voice sounded familiar. L-Like-

"Ziz? Is that you?" I asked, my heart racing.

I was teleported into a large white space that seemed to go on forever. "H-Hey." I turned around and saw the black, white, and purple.

"ZIZZY!" I ran to her as she did the same towards me. We crashed together and I grabbed her, pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my own abdomen and squeezed in a loving way. Tears started streaming down both of our faces, which fogged up my glasses. I took them off and threw them to the floor, I wouldn't let them get in the way of being reunited with Ziz.

She took her arms off of my back, and took mine in her's. Then she slowly pushed her lips into mine. I didn't even have to think about kissing her back, it just happened. We stayed in that loving position for who knows how long, until I realized something. I pulled away slowly, "Wait, how long has passed while being here? I need to help Player at the factory!"

"How much time has passed here? Or in the normal world?" She asked for clarification.

"Uhm, what do you mean?"

"Ok, its pretty simple, so we're currently in a strange dimension where time still passes, but whatever action happens in the real world is all paused." She quickly explained.