Chapter 15: The Meeting

BANG!

I awoke to the sound of crashing glass, and what sounded like a...

Rocket launcher?

I jumped out of bed, and went to my door in a panic. I tried to turn the knob, but it was locked from the outside. "HELP! I'M STUCK IN HERE!" I yelled, banging on the door, frantically.

I kept trying to break the door, or something like that so I could escape. Unfortunately, the only sport I had played/succeeded in was Chess...

"Pony? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind the door.

"Player! Yes! Please let me out!" I told them.

"Ok, but it looks like I have to find some sort of green key for it..."

"Go for it! Anything that can and will get me out of here!"

Player then ran off, looking for the green key. When they were off searching, I heard the faint noise of cracking. Like a fire of sorts?

I pondered that until Player came back, "Pony! I got the key!"

"Yay! Now! Let! Me! Out! Of! Here!" I screamed.

"Geez, ok..." Player unlocked the door and I hugged them, they were one of the best friends I could have ever asked for.

"Thank you! Now, if you need anything from me, you know how to convence me.."

"Heh, of course..."

"PONY!" A young voice ringed, "THE TWINS ARE GONE! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM?"

"Woah! Georgie, chill..." I told the young pig.

He took a deep breath, "Ok, where are they, though? I'm seriously worried..."

"You know how there's a vent on top of their bed, like on the wall?" I asked him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! What about it-" He gasped, realizing.

I nodded, "I bet they went there, right, Player?" I turned to look at them, but they weren't there. Probably helping someone else, officers instincts I suppose...

I stepped out the door and saw what the crackling noise actually was. "OH MY GOSH! MIMI,  ARE YOU OK?"

There was a fire blocking what should be a door, but got lost... in an... incident...

"Yep! Just a little warm! Heh..." she responded. Glad to know that she's ok at the moment.

"DON'T WORRY! I'M COMING WITH AN EXTINGUISHER!" Player yelled. I turned around to see Player running down the hallway, fire extinguisher in hand.

A couple seconds later, when Player got there, they used the extinguisher, putting out the fire. "Thank you, Player!" Mimi exclaimed.

"Of course! Officer's duty!" They told her.

Mimi giggled, then hugged them. Player then spoke, "Ok, I have to go, let me know if you guys need any help with anything!"

"Cool!" Then Player left us, again.

We sat in silence for a while, until Mimi spoke, "So, how have you been doing?"

I sighed, "Better, I suppose..."

"Well, that's good!" Mimi was intelligent academically, but emotionally, she didn't really get it... (except she does have the hots for Giraffy LOL-)

I nodded, "Yeah."

A couple minutes of silence passed, then I sat on the hard tiled floor. I contemplated on whether Ziz was ok. She had to be! She can't be infected!