[ 16 ] My One and Only

Start from the beginning

"Relax..." He mumbled nibbling her ear and thrust in and out in her.

He increased the pace and pumped in hard and fast. He kisses her shoulder and took her breasts in his hands.

"Sweetheart, do you feel it?" He asked decreasing his speed and moving in her slow rhythm.

"Y.. yes.." She moaned feeling him and held his hand for support.

After almost an hour they stopped and he pulled out himself of her. She lay on her back and he got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. He come back with a wet cloth and wiped her body then covered her with the blanket.

"I think I still want to eat chocolate." She said looking at him with a pout.

"I know your craving never ends." He said with a chuckled and grabs his pant and pulled out a chocolate bar from the pocket.

Her eyes lit up and quickly sit on the bed as he sits beside her. She unwrapped it and started munching down. He pulled her closer wrapping his hand around her shoulder and rested his other hand on her baby bump tapping it lightly.

***********************

A Month Later

Sanyu was sprayed on the cozy couch and watching her favorite movie for the 20th time. She was in the study room because Randhir was working there and he refused to leave her alone for a second. The couch was cozy and very comfortable for her. He was stealing glances at her by the time.

"Angel..." Riya stormed into the room and jumped on the couch carefully.

"Hey princess, how's your school?" Sanyu asked the nine years old toddler.

"It was good. Is he up?" She asked pointing at her huge baby bump.

"Why don't you feel yourself?" Sanyu said lifting her shirt and placing her tiny palm on her baby bump.

"It's like a balloon." She giggled tapping her fingers on her baby bump.

"Ooucchh... A balloon." Randhir laughed loudly gaining their attention and Sanyu glared at him twisting her lips.

"It is because I have a baby in my stomach," Sanyu said sweetly and the baby kicked.

"He kicked. He is hearing us. Hey, baby. I'm Riya. I am going to be your aunty. I will love you so so so much. And also play with you." Riya said peppering kisses on her stomach.

Randhir smiled at the scenario which was probably what he witnessed every day. Riya was super excited to have her nephew. If he sees in the past then he cursed himself for treating this little girl badly. He cursed himself for not being with her when she was born. Now he isn't going to miss a single moment of her life. He'll become the big brother she wants and always protect her.

*************************

"I can't... it's too much..." She cried clutching his palm tightly.

"Sweetheart, I know it's hurting you but you've to push our boy. Come on, push..." He whispers some sweet words to her.

"Aaaahhh... Randhir... it's hurting. I can't..." She cried trying to push the baby out.

"Mrs. Shekhawat, you're doing great. I can see the head. You need to push hard." The lady doctor said.

"Sweetheart, you're strong. One more push and our baby will be with us." Randhir said caressing her hair and kissed her sweaty forehead.

She pushed hard crying and a loud cry filled the room. More tears rolled down from her eyes seeing their baby boy and Randhir kissed her cheek with teary eyes. The nurse placed him on her chest and Sanyu managed to kiss his blood covered forehead.

"Welcome, my boy." She whispered tiredly.

"You did it, sweetheart. Thank you so much." Randhir said kissing their foreheads and the nurse to him back.

"Mr. Shekhawat, do you want to cut the cord?" The doctor asked and he nods his head.

He cut the cord and come back to Sanyu who was already passed out.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sanyu opens her eyes and tried to sits on the bed and Randhir helped her and made her drink water. He placed an extra pillow behind her back and she sits comfortably on the bed.

"Hi, how're you feeling?" He asked holding her face and wiping her corner tear.

"I'm feeling like someone has pulled my intestine out of my stomach." She replied giggling and he laughed kissing her hair.

He stood up and took their son from the crib and placed in her lap. She adored her baby boy and tears brimmed in her eyes. He is a carbon copy of his father. He took everything from him except his lips which resemble hers.

"He looks like you. Junior Randhir." She said kissing his head and he placed his hand on his head.

"He is our boy, Shaurya Singh Shekhawat. He is handsome already." He said touching his red cheek and she chuckled.

"He got this handsomeness from you. He is born charmer." Sanyu giggled kissing his tiny fingers and he let out a cry opening his eyes.

"Fuck... he got my eyes too." He said loudly and she slapped his arm.

"No cursing in front of the baby." Sanyu scolded him and he chuckled kissing her lips softly.

A nurse come and asked Randhir to go out while Sanyu fed him. After half hour he comes back and found their boy sleeping in the crib.

"Where are mom-dad and Riya?" She asked as he sits beside her.

"Riya is having exam as you know so she is at the school. Mom and Dad are at our home and decorating the house. They'll be here in an hour." He said with a smile and she rested her head on his chest.

"Are you happy?" She asked entwining their fingers.

"More than you can't imagine. You completed me. Thank you for making me father," He replied kissing her forehead.

"And thank you for coming into my life six years ago. You filled the void in my life. You accepted me and loved me. You didn't complain about my innocence. You loved me the way I am. And I promise to love you always." She said kissing his palm and he placed his one hand on her cheek.

"I also promise to love you till the last breath. And you're MY ONE AND ONLY." He said kissing her lips passionately and sealing their promise forever.

I love that you are my person and I am yours, 

that whatever door we come to, we will open it together. 

A. R. Asher

The End

So the story ends here.

I'll post an epilogue soon.

Comment down your favorite moment of this story.

Thank you...