Chapter 20: roadtrip

For the entire summer Stefan and I followed Klaus around. Stefan obeyed everything Klaus said. While I chose to defy him quite a bit. Like what's he gonna do? Kill me? Impossible.

I barley spoke to Stefan or Klaus the entire time. I decided the silent treatment was the best option, it was hard for me though, since I never shut up.

I just wanted to make my point to Klaus that I don't want to be stuck with the two of them. Him and Stefan killed and killed, while I sat in the car for most of the time. I hadn't had anything to eat in months, and I was starving.

I was starting to not look like myself too, I had dark bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I technically don't need to eat, but to go months without food was a stretch. I could go a few weeks without food, but after a few months my body starts to get angry.

I have so much power and grace within me, it needs to be fuelled. I also have been barley sleeping, we barley ever stopped, and when we did it would only be for a few hours. It was also almost impossible to sleep in the dingy motels we stayed in.

My style left as well considering I never had anywhere to get ready, to cover my sickly appearance I would only wear large hoodies, and baggy jeans, they used to be skinny jeans but were lose on me now because of the weight loss. I always made sure I had concealer under my eyes to cover the bags.

I think Stefan noticed my change in health. But he never said anything, once in a while he would send me concerned looks. Klaus never noticed though, he was pissed at me for not contributing to anything ever. So he avoided talking or looking at me most of the time.

We were currently on our way to a hotel so we could get changed. Then we were going to go to a bar to find ray Sutton, he's a wolfie boy.

Klaus parked the car and we made our way into the hotel. This was the first time I've stretched my legs in over a day, and damn it felt good.

We walked up to our room which was a single room with two beds. How lovely. But the hotel was nice. Nicer then the other motels we've stayed in.

I jumped onto the bed and laid down immediately. Klaus interrupted my comfort "no time for that love get changed. I need you to be useful for once."

I groaned and sat up "ugh what do you want me to do." I questioned and he grinned "I need you to seduce Mr.Ray Sutton so he doesn't run for the hills the moment he spots Stefan and I."

Of course he does "can't you just seduce him?" I questioned and his expression dropped "get changed now." He demanded.

I sauntered off into the bathroom and had a nice long shower, it felt good. After I got out I checked out my appearance and it was awful.

I conjure up a short dark red skin tight dress, but then I realized my bones were almost showing. I felt disgusted, and looked like a complete ghost. I miss my old body. After putting on the dress I conjured up an oversized black leather jacket so I didn't feel as self conscious. I put on black pumps which hurt my feet like hell. Then for makeup I covered my dark circles and put on a black Smokey eye with a red lip to match the dress.

I left my hair down and I sauntered out of the bathroom. Stefan and Klaus were waiting sitting on each bed.

"Is this seducing enough for you?" I asked which grabbed both of their attention. Stefan looked for a second and then looked away.

But Klaus stared at me, he started at my face and then his eyes trailed their way down the rest of my body. He looked almost... lustful.

I blushed and looked down at the ground. Something about the way he looked at me just did it. He cleared his throat then said "that should be good love. Let's go."