Chapter 12: Goodbye Rose

I went to bed that night and had another dad less dream. How shitty. I woke up wondering how rose is, I know the legend. Werewolf bites are fatal to vampires, and the legends usually come from somewhere. I decided to text Damon and ask.

Noa: how is rose doing?

Damon: not good, I don't think she's gonna survive the night. Elena's babysitting her right now if you would like to join.

Noa: fine, be there in 5.

I quickly got dressed after that going for a casual look. I put on dark blue jeans, a black tank top and my leather jacket. My signature look. And I teleported to the Salvatore boarding house.

I went upstairs to find Elena and rose in Damon's bedroom. Rose was laying in the bed and she didn't look too hot. She looked like she was dying, which makes sense because she is to be blunt.

"Hey Elena, Rose. I thought you guys could use the company. Here." I said as I handed rose a glass of blood. That she desperately took.

"Thank you Noa, I'm sorry for what happened with Damon I didn't know. If I'm dying I don't want any regrets. And I regret getting in between you too." She said to me.

"It's okay rose I forgive you, Damon will always be Damon. It's not your fault he's an asshole." I stated in response. I don't want her to die thinking I hate her.

"Thank you Noa. And let me tell you something. You're good, too pure for him. He cares about you, but you deserve someone that loves you. Don't settle okay?" Rose said to me.

She is a nice girl. I'm kinda sad she has to go. I used a lot of my grace yesterday while opening that riff, so I don't think I can heal her sadly.

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it Rose." I said in response and she hummed then closed her eyes.

Elena and I nodded to eachother then both went to exit but turned when we heard rose talking in her sleep.

"No, stop, wait. Tell them to prepare the horses." Rose mumbled.

Elena rushed back to roses side and said "It's okay Rose. Just get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up." While she stroked her hair.

Rose mumbled again " Trevor, don't be so stupid. You're never going to make it there before the sun." And then rose shot up into a sitting position.

She looked to be in extreme pain "Elena I need more blood." Rose demanded. Elena quickly poured a glass and handed it to her.

Rose took a sip but immediately threw everything up. Yuck. I scurried quickly to roses side.

"It's gonna be okay rose. I'll get you cleaned up. How about a warm bath yeah? I'm sure that'll be nice." I comforted.

She nodded her head in response and Elena and I both put an arm around rose and hurried her off into the bathtub. Elena left the room while I bathed rose. She didn't feel comfortable enough to do that.

Rose shifted uncomfortably "I'm scared."

"You don't need to be afraid rose, I'm right here with you. I've got you." I comforted her.

"I want to go home." She exclaimed. This sucks.

"Tell me about your home, I'm guessing it was beautiful." I asked her. Trying to help the poor girl.

"St. Austell, thirty kilometers south of London. With fields and trees and horses." Rose explained to me.

"It sounds beautiful, I'll have to visit sometime." I replied to the dying girl.