11.

- I was missing you before we even met

- I was missing you before we even met. -

CW: alcohol, Billy is a little bit of a creep, praise kink, pet names, teasing, oral (male reviving), discussion about sex.

The day after had Lilo feeling many things, but mostly excitement. Not only because she looked forward to the thing she and James had discussed yesterday, whenever that would happen. She really felt like she was ready for that with James. More than she ever could imagine was possible with someone she haven't even known for long. This was a huge step for her. She started to realize how much she wanted to tell and show how much James mean to her.

Her phone buzzed on the bed and she walked over to pick it up.

Wanda💛: Me and Pietro will pick you up in 30. I'm so excited for this year high school reunion.

Sounds great, yeah totally! Can't wait!

Wanda💛: Do you think Billy will show up?

Lilo had called both Nat and Wanda the day after their visit to Honolulu to explain about her encounter with Billy. Both were shocked of course. He hadn't been on the island for years and all of the sudden she would happen to stand in front of him without them even knowing about his visit.

They may have broken up but again, they ended things as really good friends. So she'd sent a text to Billy in case he'd forgot about the event since he hadn't showed up on the previously ones. Without any answer, but at least she'd done her part and the rest was up to him.

I don't know...he haven't replied to my texts yet, just like he haven't for the past years...

Wanda💛: Don't you think about that more. We'll see when we get to the waterfall.

She was right. She had more important things to think about, like what she would wear. Lilo walked to her closet and changed from her loungewear to a two pieced yellow top and maxi skirt. She grabbed the already packed beach bag, scurrying down the stairs and didn't only see her father through the glass doors to the patio, but also James. A beer in their hands.

She walked to the patio door and opened it. Both turned at an instant. " Hi. " She chirped and leaned against the side.

James smiled with a soft look in his eyes. Lilo could tell that he just wanted to have her in his arms. Just as much as she wanted to.

William raised his bottle to her. " Hi sunshine. Me and James where just talking about throwing a little gathering at either our or James place before they'll fly back to the mainland. Sounds fun, right? "