10.

- There is darkness even on the brightest day

- There is darkness even on the brightest day. -

CW: violence, torturing, blood, stalking, mention of human trafficking, exhibitionism (kind of ), fingering, oral sex: f receiving, hand job, squirting, discussion about sex.

Two hours had past since James and Sam dragged the unconscious man from the plane down to the basement of the firm. From where he's opened his eyes, to where the first thing he was met with was punches to his face, he kept on receiving them until his face was unrecognizable. He was a hard nut to crack, at least at first when James hadn't showed the man what he was fully capable of doing to get out the information he wanted.

So by the time when James had sliced up one of his thighs, broken one arm and a pool of blood that had bundled up under the man, he'd giving in.

Not that he'd said much, except his name and who he worked for. The last one didn't clearly come as a surprise. So James started to think about his next move, to make the man wish he was already dead.

He leaned forward in front of the tied up man on the chair, slapping him on the cheek to wake him up. " Rise and shine, Johnny boy. I'm not done with you yet. "

His chin was pressed against his chest, breathing was barely hearable. It seemed like he was at the end of his thin lifeline. Sam stood behind Johnny with a cigarette dangling from his lips, thick smoke circled on top of the man's head when exhaling.

" You sure he isn't dead? I mean,  he looks pretty dead to me. " Sam shrugged.

James straightened himself up and pulled back his hand to punch Johnny across the cheek. He opened one eye, the one who wasn't as swelling and bruising like the other one. A gasp fell from his busted lip.

" He's not. "

Sam tossed his box of cigarettes and lighter to James, he pulled one out and lighted it up before throwing it back to Sam.

Sam sighed. " If you planning on torturing him more, you're definitely going to kill him and then- "

James put up a hand to silence him before walking to a steel table behind to pick out one of his friends. One of the many tools on the table would have the honor to continue with the man's suffering. His eyes stopped at the plier, taking a long drag before throwing down the butt to put out the glow with a shiny shoe. He walked back to Johnny while examining the plier in his hands, if it was the most precious belonging in the world.

He stopped in front, resting the tool on Johnny's shoulder, eyes buried deep into Sam's. " I'm not going to kill him until I get more out from this fucking scum bag. "