Lights! Camera! Milluki...

Killua woke up early in the morning from a knock on Gon's front door. He assumed it was probably Kurapika since Gon decided to give him a key to his place for some reason. One Killua couldn't understand.

But, alas, he was disappointed and a little irritated when he saw his older brother, Milluki on the other side of the door, looking like the idiot he was.

"What do you want, Milluki?" Killua asked, yawning.

"Mom wants you home, so, you're coming home," Milluki said simply, grabbing a hold of Killua's wrist.

"Woah, what?!" Killua asked, snatching his wrists away from his brother's tight and uncomfortable grip.

"Mom wants you home, so you're coming with me," Milluki said in a slower tone, assuming it'd help Killua understand.

"I heard what you said, fatty. But, why does she need me?" Killua asked, leaning against the foot frame.

"Don't know, don't care, come on," Milluki said. Killua was resisting so, Milluki had to use a more forceful approach. Milluki decided to cover Killua's nose and mouth and carried him to his car.

"Milluki, what the hell?!" Killua whined once he was buckled into the front seat of his brother's car, "Did you just kidnap me?"

"I did, silver fox. I did." Milluki confirmed.

"Is Illumi going to be there?" Killua asked, folding his arms and looking out of the window located on the passenger side of the vehicle.

"Yes."

"Then why couldn't he come to get me? Better yet, why couldn't he just call or text me?" Killua complained.

"Because he doesn't know about it yet either. He's getting picked up by Dad, so, you ought to be lucky." Milluki said.

"I'd rather get picked up by Dad," Killua mumbled.

"Ha, right," Milluki scoffed.

-

"Wake up, brat!" Milluki yelled, slamming the car door as he exited, and began walking towards the gates of his house.

"Fucking fatty," Killua mumbled, taking off his seatbelt and following suit of his brother.

Killua followed Milluki into the mansion, all the way to his mother. She looked at him, her expression unreadable. "Hello, Kill."

"What's up? Let's cut to the chase here." Killua said with a blank expression. "I got someone back home I have to tend to."

"Home? Kill, this is your home."

"No, my home is with Gon. Now, tell me what you want. You know I hate it here." Killua scoffed.

"We want you to come back and live here and we're not taking no for an answer." Kikyo, Killua's mother, retorted. "Milluki, you can handle it from here."

Killua heard a click and realized he couldn't move his hands. He also realized how weak he was becoming. Usually, he would be able to break out of his handcuffs with no problem. But, something was wrong.

"Come on, bro. Let's get you settled in." Milluki said with a sinister smile. Killua could feel the bloodlust emitting from his brother. He was afraid. He needed some way to contact Gon.

But, he'd have to figure out how to regain his strength first. He felt himself come off the ground and when he looked down, the ground was spinning uncontrollably, he felt like he would throw up at any moment. He watched the floor become blurry as his brother carried him up the stairs and into his bedroom, one he hadn't seen since he left all those years ago.