Sickness..

Killua and Gon finally arrive at the hospital, yelling random things at the receptionist as she tries her best to calm them down.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please, calm down and take a seat." She said in a calm tone.

How can she be calm when she literally works at a go to traumatic place? That's weird. Very weird in fact.

"Calm down? Calm down? Really? That's all you have to fucking say?" Killua asked in disbelief. "You see we're panicking and you don't even have the decency to ask us what's wrong? How the hell do you even work here?"

"I work here because I went to college for it-"

"You went to college to work as a fucking receptionist?" Killua said with a snort.

"Not exactly-"

"Listen, I'm really sorry about him. But, you have to understand, right? He's panicking and he's not in his right mind right now." Gon explained. "You can't look me in the eye and tell me you think he's okay right now, can you?"

The receptionist sighed and shook her head. No, she couldn't look Gon in the eye and say that, because even she knew that, that wasn't true.

"What's the patient's name?" She asked.

"Kurapika." Gon replied.

"Last name?"

Shit.

Gon didn't know Kurapika's last name and Killua wasn't in the best state to really say anything right now.

"Come on, you can't tell me there's more than one person named Kurapika in this whole entire world, right?" Gon asked, trying to buy time so Killua could calm down.

"Sir, I just need a last name so I can search up everything so you guys can calm down."

"I-I don't know his last name, miss." Gon said quietly. "Only he does."

"Don't forget about me." A smooth, seductive voice said suddenly.

Killua's head shot up, his eyes widening even more than before, "Hisoka."

"The one and only." Hisoka said with a smirk.

"Where's.... Kurapika?"

"Upstairs."

"Why is he here?" Killua asked.

"Hm," was Hisoka's reply.

"Hm? My best friend could be dying and all you have to say is hm?"

"Oh don't be so hostile, little Zokdyck." Hisoka said with a more serious face. "I didn't put him in the hospital."

"Yeah, you say that."

"Ma'am, they're with me." Hisoka said, grinning at the receptionist.

The receptionist nodded and waved her hand. Gon and Killua were no longer her problem, they were Hisoka's.

"How'd you even know we were here?" Gon asked Hisoka.

"Let's call it... magic." Hisoka replied.

"Stupid wannabe magician." Killua said quietly.

"I heard that, little Zoldyck-"

"Stop calling me that, you dumb clown." Killua retorted. "I hate my last name enough as it is, don't rub it in."

"Rub it in you say?" Hisoka said with a smirk. "I only do that to your brother."

Gon gagged, "Bleh, talk about TMI."