"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."

Start from the beginning

"And I'm mad. I'm so fucking mad. Why won't he leave me the fuck alone? This is the second time in the span of days that he's harassed me. I hate him," I tell them. "I'm going to file a harassment order. I'm done with thinking I can handle all this shit on my own and i'm done with people thinking that I'm an easy fucking target," I say out loud. I detach from Jungkook to step back and look around at them. They're faces are lit up and smiles are creeping on their lips.

"What's so funny?" I ask, putting my hand on my hips, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"There's my sassy, badass, girl," I hear Seokjin say out loud.

"I just feel like I've made so many dumb choices so much and I'm done. I'm done with it all. Fuck it. Fuck all of it," I say out loud. Taehyung takes a step toward me and cups my face firmly and leans in to press his mouth to mine. His tongue licks the seam of my lips, asking for entrance. My knees go weak at the way fire spreads throughout my whole body at his touch. He sucks my bottom lip into his teeth and gently bites down and I cannot handle it. A moan leaves my mouth and the arousal pooling in my belly makes me feel completely unhinged.

"Fuck," I moan against his lips and my hands tangle in his hair and I jump up to wrap my legs around his waist; his hands instinctively grabbing my thighs. I push against him, rutting my hips firmly, needing to feel the friction, to bask in the pleasure that's seeping through my veins; completely forgetting that we're surrounded by everyone.

"Bedroom. All of you. Now," I say out loud. Taehyung leads us to my bedroom and I see them all following us, the fire in their eyes is so fucking hot that I don't know how I'm going to make this work but my excitement at being able to have them all is overwhelming.

We walk into the bedroom and I wiggle out of Tae's arms and turn around to face them. I walk to Seokjin, in the middle of them, and wrap my arms around his waist. His hands land on my ass as he leans down to capture my lips with his. I push my tongue against his and sigh deeply. He lets out a deep, guttural moan that makes my whole body vibrate.

"Holy shit," I hear Jungkook let out beside us. I turn and allow Jin to move his mouth onto my neck.

"Kiss me," I tell him and he turns his body to me and his mouth finds mine in a feverish, haze. I'm fucking floating. Seokjin's hand moves up to the small of my back and let's JK's hand fall on my ass as he squeezes hard.

"If you all wanted my ass so badly, you could have just asked," I tell them with a small laugh and I know— I KNOW, I'm teasing them and honestly, I'm ready to deal with the consequences. I look around to see them all completely losing their minds. I look and see Jimin grab pull his hoodie over his head, a fitted tshirt following every curve of his immaculately carved body. I feel Jungkook's fingers making their way to the seam of fabric as he tugs down on my panties, eager to get them off of me. I see Taehyung walk over to the bed, pulling my decorative pillows off. I feel hands behind me and look to see Namjoon working on the clasp of my bra, pulling it off my body. Hoseok walks toward the door and dims the lights. And Yoongi, fuck I've never seen him look as completely dark as he is right now. I watch him sit on the edge of the bed, the others placed sporadically around him. He extends his hand out toward me. I place my hands in his and he pulls me onto him, leading me to straddle his lap. I feel hands on my back and see Jimin behind me, kissing the nape of my neck, working his way all the way down my spine.

All eyes are on me. I know exactly what they're thinking and honestly, I'm surprised it took us this long to do this. When we first all got together, we talked about the possibility of smaller groups at the same time and even the possibility of all of us together. Obviously all of us together would be something we knew we would have to work up to but I'm 100% ready now. Something about them all watching me makes me feel like my whole body is on fire.