AWESOME TALLA FANART 😍✨

A/N:

Let's take a break from the doom and gloom of the last couple of chapters and take a moment to focus on something else 😮‍💨

Something that as Wrecker once said in my book, is KRIFFING BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my followers to my art page on Insta named Lumin amazingly drew Talla with their own Star Wars OC, Dione 🎨

(credit for art goes to bio.luminescent_corner on Instagram 😊)

OMGGGGGGG HOW COOL IS THIS GUYS ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

TWO BADASS BOSS LADIES‼️‼️ ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

QUEENS, I DARE SAY ‼️👑‼️👑

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS

THE ARTSTYLE‼️

THE DETAIL‼️

THE SMIRKS‼️

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Little background on Dione:
Dione is a hybrid of a human and a species called Thekonian. (Thekonians are amphibian lizards with anthropomorphic features.) She gets rescued by the Bad Batch when the seppies attack her home planet Thekontis and after basically doing a whole mission with them, she decides to join the GAR because she doesn't want others to witness the same stuff she saw on Thekontis and wants to help as many people as she can (mainly because no one helped her when she was younger; she was bullied because of the fact she's a hybrid). She gets her own squad because of her good qualities as a soldier, that being the Vendetta-Squad (members include her and clone troopers Fleet, Prism and Sleuth) but she also does some missions with Clone Force 99 and with the 604th. Half a year before the war ends, she and Vendetta get caught in a space battle where they get shot down and crash land. She, as well as all of her squad, are pronounced dead, even tho her body as well as Fleet's, Prism's and Sleuth's were never found.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY FRIEND‼️‼️‼️‼️

- Fangirling Ella 😱