Chapter Forty-Six: Come on Over

Start from the beginning

Alice: *turns around and looks at her* You know what, I don't wanna come to this place again. *leaves*

*later that night*

Carter and Reggie starting to make jewelry design with Veronica.

FP: *walks to Cooper's house and knocking the door*

Alice: *opens the door and sees him*

FP: Hey Alice.

Alice: Hey FP. Jughead's not here.

FP: That's ok. I just wanna make sure that he is here or not. But, he's chilling out in the night.

Alice: I see.

FP: *leaving*

Alice: *closed the door*

*At Andrews house*

Archie: *talking to Carter on the phone* Can't you believe this shit?

Carter: What's wrong?

Archie: It says on the newspaper earlier, that General Taylor is retiring with full honors and a gun farewell salute.

Carter: Yeah! I got the newspaper. Tastes turn bad.

Archie: That was very offensive. I don't believe General Taylor is retired.

Carter: I hope we can do our way.

Archie: Facts, bro. I'll call you tomorrow. *hangs up*

Fred: Listen, your mom is coming over here on Friday after the day when I'm gone for the business trip.

Archie: I just want you to be careful you are going out in a different town because people are crazy out there.

Fred: I know.

Archie: Baked chicken is almost ready.

Fred: *hearing*

*The next day - 12pm*

*At Sweetwater River*

Hope is standing on the rock and she looking at the view until Romeo shows up.

Romeo: Another beautiful day huh?

Hope: *turns around* Yup. What do you need?

Romeo: Nothing. I'm just hanging around here too.

Hope: If you want to set me free, I'm right here. You're good, I'm not gonna have a problem with you.

Romeo: *hearing*

Hope: I was chilling all night in the darkness.

Romeo: Darkness is my favorite thing. It should let their ghost out of the nightmare.

Hope: *hearing*

Romeo: You got some work to do?

Hope: I have free time since you have something work to do. Alright? If I wanna be in, I'll figure it out.

Romeo: Make a choice. God knows what. *leaving and starts smoking*

*Meanwhile - At Andrews's house*

Carter: You're really going through with this? Telling our business to a military tribunal?

Archie: There's no easy path through this, Carter. So I'm doing what feels most right. Going on behalf of myself and the families want me to advocate for their brothers, their sons including their fathers. And I hope you'll go with me.

Carter: Archie...I don't think you don't understand. You weren't the only grunt Taylor brought into his tent because it just kept going with our moment of glory and big promotion for me.

Archie: I know. You were used by the General the same way I was. But you're done fighting, Carter. It's over.

Fangs taking care of Anthony while Toni is in school to be a Guidance Counselor still.

*At the bunker*

Jughead: Ok, we have never seen The Mysterious for a while but I think it's time.

Betty: Time for what?

Jughead: We gotta get our friends back.

Tabitha: But I'm running out of ideas.

Hope: *arriving at the bunker with Romeo*

Romeo: I got the map.

Hope: *walks over to them*

Romeo: *showing them a map* They build a new company around the corner in New York. So that's how everyone is stuck in there. We're gonna drove down a long road.

Tabitha: So, Harry isn't running anymore this time?

Jughead: No.

Betty: This ends right here, right now.

*later that night - 9pm*

Cesar: *walks to Mariana's house and rings the bell*

Mariana: *opens the door*

Cesar: *kissing her*

Mariana: *kissing him back*

Cesar: *closed the door*

Cesar and Mariana are undressed and having sex.

Tobey and Hermione are having sex.

Toni and Fangs are having sex.

Cheryl thinking about Toni.

Luis thinking about Polly.

Romeo: *walks to Tabitha's house and knocking the door*

Tabitha: *opens the door*

Romeo: Ready to take off?

Tabitha: *nods*

Romeo and Tabitha: *gets in mustang car*

Betty: Ready to take Harry down?