10

All he got to do was washing dishes but seeing how busy Jeongwoo taking care of the twins made Haruto sighed in sulking expression.

Yes, he comeback sooner than ever because of one thing.

His Korean husband choose the second option in which making him all giddy and eventually came back home right after. Tonight going to be the best time in his entire life.

Daydreaming Jeongwoo's pleading pretty face under him somehow rushing the blood all over the face makes him turned into completely tomato.

"Ruto, you done with the dishes?" The latter asked, not even share a glance towards the poor Japanese.

"No, darling. Will you offer a hand? This is too much." He complained, didn't know the younger had been doing the housework for over a year by now. Yet there's no complaint being throw out of mouth.

"Three minutes and if you won't be able to wash all of these then stop dreaming about having me tonight." Really, the smaller figure's words tear his heart into million pieces. Didn't expect the Korean can be this cruel and heartless.

"But darling, this too much to handle." He whine, pushing the upper lip forward and merely added "perhaps having you in kitchen would be so much easier, moreover it's the perfect place to make love~"

Hearing so, Jeongwoo shot a glare at the certain Japanese whose keep on grinning.

"Pervert." He mocked in silent.

"Mind to join me in here, dear husband?" Offering the younger to come over, Haruto raise a brow in repeat.

"Can't you see I'm teaching Roto and Jeongie here?" Pointing out his focused twins, Jeongwoo muttered.

"Ah but hey I need to recharge."

"No---"

"Please sweetheart. It won't take too long, I promise." Assuring the latter that he wouldn't break his words, Haruto trying harder shows his most honest expression but deep inside evilness taking him over.

Jeongwoo too, actually needing sweet touches of his husband.

Without waste a second, the Korean says clear lines to his twins "you two take a good rest at the living room and don't forget to turn the volume higher while watching cartoons." Ruffling Jeongie's baby hair softly before gradually plant an aggressive kiss against Roto's smooth cheek.

"Got it, papa!" The two scream out of excitement, running right through the specific spot wherein a bit far from dinning table.

-🎬🔞-

a/n: excuse me for this dull update and oh having another baby might worsened Haruto's character here:")

Thats it, thank you for reading<3