08

Leaving with no choice, Jeongwoo have to let his husband babysitting the twins. Meanwhile him going out to buy groceries.

"Bye papa!" Jeonghoon bid goodbye, munching cookies.

"Take me with you papa." Hiroto cried out, shedding tears a little too much hoping the Korean will fall for it and merely taking him too.

"No, I'll be back soon moreover your daddy is here." He muttered, packing things up in the bag. Not even glance at the little crying boy.

"Noooo!" Hiroto insisted, running his small hands just to clingy into Jeongwoo's long leg.

The Japanese who just woke up placed himself on the couch, turning on television watch over his favourite football match. Hair all messy, wearing only long pants without anything on top. Haruto didn't even get bothered by the morning annoying scene which he get used to it ever since they got kids. Only if he can turn back time and live for more than 20 years with Jeongwoo without kids.

"Ruto-yah, fulfill your responsibility as dad. No messy allowed till I get home, you hear me?" Jeongwoo remind in the first place making it harder for Haruto to concentrate on the match.

Too focused by the exciting match, Haruto forget to respond at the reminder given.

"Watanabe Haruto, do you hear me?" The Korean once again called out as Hiroto keep on babbling nonsense excuse to go out.

"Papa, Roto will be a good boy."

"I promise to not let go of papa's hand."

"Ahh, Jeongie is so annoying. I can't stand him."

"Also I won't stay home with papa's boring husband."

Couldn't tell whether him being moody but this kind of attitude get on his nerves, stepping near to the crying baby as Haruto hurriedly lift Hiroto on his shoulder while saying "go now darling, don't worry I will give my child a lesson today."

"Put me down, daddy!" Small painful punch being thrown all over Haruto's head along with his large back.

"Don't be hard on them or you'll be sleeping outside."

No word falling out of his tongue as he was too stunned to speak, really Jeongwoo changing way too fast. But he loves how things going well these days it just Hiroto become extra clingy that he barely get to touch his loving husband, does it have to be this torturing once you got married? If yes then he wouldn't want kids in his entire life, no freaking way. Poor Haruto there's no turning back.

"Boys, attention please. Don't ever make noises and organize the toys well after you done playing. Ah put it back to where it belong." Laying his back over the couch, lazily change the channel into action movie.

"Daddy what if I don't want to?" Jeonghoon bravely annoyed his already moody father.

"Then papa will be mine only." Haruto simply answered, eyes stuck on the screen.

"Daddy you can't be too sure. I mean papa Woo does really loves us more than daddy." Hiroto speak in the middle making the Japanese instantly gets up staring right through the little boy's direction.

"Yah, papa loves me so much that he can't even live without daddy!" The taller one denied, taking seat at the blank space next to the twins.

"I bet daddy the one who can't live without papa Woo." Hiroto raise a brow, folded his short little arms over his chest.

"He loves everything about daddy. Through the years papa couldn't look at others because daddy is just way too handsome to resist." Biting his lower lip, acting proud in front of his kids.