09

"Papa, where did daddy go?" Jeonghoon speak up, currently sitting on Yoshi's laps.

Jeongwoo looks at him with a smile played in the face "probably searching for some food outside." He simply stated without knowing the real reason.

"Jeongie wish daddy will come back later." The younger one replied, playing with his little fingers; tiny pout can be seen in his thin lips.

"Who wants ice cream?" Yoshi all of sudden asked, trying to make things happier as he could there's sadness in the twins.

"Me me!" Hiroto gets up real quick, jumping in excitement.

"But daddy will get mad once he find out." Jeonghoon muttered, showing his obvious dissapointed expression. Can't tell whether him being dramatic or what but he really feels something was off about his daddy Ruto.

"Don't worry, uncle can fight for you." The Japanese talk eye in eye with the much younger twin.

"No, daddy is so much stronger. Uncle could never win over daddy." Jeonghoon shakes his head two times, disagree with Yoshi's statements.

"He's always the winner." Hiroto butt in.

Unfortunately Haruto never come back home and it almost passed 2 two days making his babies worried sick especially Jeonghoon.

"Papa, w-where's daddy?" Jeongie cried out.

"He will be back, don't worry sweetheart." Kissing on the tip of his son's forehead as Jeongwoo muttered the comforting words.

"Now I miss daddy." Hiroto the older son whispers.

"Yeah papa either." The Korean cleared.

Actually neither of the married couples sending any texts nor calls and instead Jeongwoo taking another way to find out where were his husband at. One thing for sure, his mother-in-law the only person who knows everything. Well he's right, Haruto visited them using lame excuses saying how much he missed them.

Out of solution, the Korean decide to take his last step. It might be working well. So without waste a minute, he take out his phone and start recording the twins.

"Roto, Jeongie come here for a second." He ordered "how much do you misses daddy?"

"I can't sleep a wink every night thinking daddy who used to pat my butt." Hiroto replied, acting all sad.

"As papa can see, I'd always cry." Jeonghoon wipes the flowing tears at the side of his round big eyes.

"Such a crybaby." The elder son tease.

"Hyung."

"What dummy?" He asked.

"You're not handsome compared to me." Sticked out his tongue as Jeonghoon spank his twin's head roughly, didn't know where did he get such courage but for sure he has been waiting for this moment to come long time ago.

"Papa, may I hit Watanabe Jeonghoon?" Hiroto requested and as soon as he get permission, giant plastic ball smashed against the younger's back.

"Yah that's not fair, Roto hyung!" He screamed out.

"Serves you right, crybaby."

And there they go, arguing nonstop even throwing things towards each other's direction.

Jeongwoo chuckles upon witness these scene and then suddenly it reminds him of his Japanese husband. "Damn I miss him." He cursed in silence.

"Whoever stop first will get the milk." Jeongwoo announced pulling up his shirt, exposing the pinky nipples.

As if the announcement magically stopped the fight itself.

"Good, now come here." Motioning his twins to come over, Jeongwoo positioning himself into comfortable one.

On the right side, Jeonghoon can be seen having his best life sucking into the tasteful n*pple. The left side shows how Hiroto smiling widely staring at the n*pple that produce tasty milk.

The Korean whose witness such heartwarming scenes hurriedly put it in record, zooming in and out the happy twins. He did it in purpose. For sure it was threaten for a Watanabe Haruto.

"Is it tasty, Roto-yah?" He asked while recording his son tiny mouth that is filled with milk.

"How about my Jeongie? Is it good?" The Korean uttered, having a phone in front of the younger twin; obviously capture every single of the sweet expression of Jeonghoon.

"Well then this all yours." Planting soft kisses on both of the twin's forehead as Jeongwoo steadily remind.

In split of second, he stop recording and quickly uploaded the video to Haruto. And when offline afterwards.

Night comes faster making it easier for the married Korean to check any message from his Japanese husband.

DaddyRuto: 😔

DaddyRuto: how could you?

DaddyRuto: i came before them so its obviously ur whole body is mine!

DaddyRuto: n*pples never be an exception🥺

"Selfish." Jeongwoo commented but still heart racing upon seeing those replies from his sulking husband.

On the other side, Haruto is crying harder. Last time they talk was horrible where dissapointed expression were printed in the Korean's face; so much pain that brings him down. Never knew marriage life really could be this worse.

Notifications gain his whole attention. Texts where got him all crying.

Watanabe's: pls come back home, honey

Watanabe's: we miss you. Kids been asking bout you😌

2 days feels like hundred years. How did Haruto manage to stay alive without Jeongwoo? Easy, it's because of jealousy.

Even so, Haruto decide playing hard to get.

DaddyRuto: i wont

DaddyRuto: never

Out of frustration, Jeongwoo hissed in silence "ugh this old man."

Watanabe's: then dont

That's it, the texts shut Haruto's whole systems. How could the sweet lovely Jeongwoo do this to him. Come on he just want little amount of affection. Why can't he get some?

An idea crosses his mind, he type something on the phone before eventually send it to Jeongwoo.

DaddyRuto: Watanabe Jeongwoo

DaddyRuto: you've got two options

DaddyRuto: we make love with or without protection?

a/n: heyyo~ sorry for this short update. now i feel bad for those who's waiting.