03

The steamy activity last for 30 minutes.

Stick to plan, both were sitting in living room watching action movie wherein Haruto lean his back on the couch and Jeongwoo had his head rest on a pillow, obviously hugging it.

A sudden of scene when the heroin got sh*ot right into his f*rehead popped out making Haruto to hurriedly cover his eyes in fear but as he glance over Jeongwoo, he sees a peaceful guy with focused eyes on screen wearing calm expression.

Out of shyness, the Japanese lean his back over again and adjusting his position tried to look cool. He even sometimes fake a cough so that his husband won't think him as coward.

But Jeongwoo wasn't buying that instead he keep his straight face and select other movie that fit into his interest.

But it was no other than bullets and wars.

Haruto frown, staring directly at the Korean guy while muttering "not again. Damn it."

The movie is starting with bl*od flew everywhere, armies lost their l*gs, loud scary screams of dying people and not to mention about k*ds being threat*n to end their own p*rents life.

Biting his nail with confusion look drawn in his face, Haruto couldn't read those facial expression of Jeongwoo giving him to. According to old Jeongwoo, he wasn't the type of liking the abusive or traumatized kinda of movie but got the most sweet, kind hearted personality. He can't even kill ants. There's one time where Haruto accidently step on group of ants well he didn't notice the ants were collecting foods near to his feet and unfortunately Jeongwoo observe the whole scene. The Japanese swear to God it was the worst of worst experience ever; Jeongwoo the one with softest heart ignores Haruto's calls and texts, asking for breakups countless times.

Good thing, Haruto able to save their relationship up until now. It's all thanks to Park's parent.

"K*ll yourself or your girlfriend die!" Said one of the actor on the shows.

"This getting interesting." The Korean place the pillow aside as he exclaimed these lines.

It got Haruto in pure shock.

"I'll do anything for her." The gentleman choose the first option, end his life with no regrets.

Haruto gasp, couldn't believe himself just witnessed such ridiculous action.

"NO!" The mentioned girl scream before taking the gun out of the scary looking man's hand. She dangerously pointed the g*n under ch*n saying "it's better to die than got to see your disgusting behavior!"

BANG!

"What a waste." Jeongwoo complained, give slight slap against Haruto's broad shoulder in frustration "nothing special anymore ugh."

No groan escape from Haruto's, he used to it but that's kinda harsh. Aren't they supposed to be lovey-dovey this weekend? To be more specific they just had the most romantic s*x in shower and like other couple does, shouldn't it be nice acting all sweet with your partner?

"Ruto-yah, choose your favourite shows, stop spacing out you look ugly." Said the younger, passing the remote towards the Japanese.

"Ugly??" Haruto's jaw dropped, how can a Park Jeongwoo label him as ugly. Even animals got amaze by his stunning visual.

"Choose one now. Hurry up." The Korean getting impatient, glare directly towards shocked Japanese beside him.