01

"Babe!" A tall guy shake his husband's body which is smaller than him "I repeat myself, I want kids!"

But the tan skinned guy remain silent as he is busy with dishes, poor Haruto got nothing than a long silence.

"I want babies." Fake crying, rubbing his eyes constantly "Haruto is---"

"Told you it's not easy as you imagine, Ruto." He calmly replied, turning around to face his one and only husband.

"No excuses, don't wanna hear them." Haruto deny, shook his head aggressively.

"It will be completely different once we got kids, believe me." Taking a step closer against the Japanese's chest while his right hand being placed on the pouting lips of Haruto.

"Never, nothing's change. Let's have kids, I'm begging you." Haruto keep repeating his lines over the past weeks up until now, asking for kids, nothing new to Jeongwoo.

The much shorter guy sigh a little too hard, caresses his husband's cheek "Mr. Watanabe, we won't have kids until you ready." It was soft enough that Haruto barely listen to these ridiculous excuse.

"But I am ready, look how excited your husband is! I badly want kids, Jeongwoo-yah." Taking the soft hand of the Korean as Haruto placed to where his heart is.

"You are?" Jeongwoo raise a brow, checking the gorgeous looking guy in front of him for a second before adding "no, you are not. You are not ready at all, Ruto."

"But why? Why? I am ready for everything." He whine, pushing his upper lips forward.

Soft chuckles escape from the Korean "you see here, I won't be completely yours again." Start pulling off his white shirt, revealing soft tanned skin of him "and this can't be viewed as you like." Jeongwoo pointed out his topless body.

"Babe..." He gasped.

"Also you will get less attention from me because as soon as we got kids---"

His words being cut off as Haruto seductively pulling his slim waist closer, smirk linger around his well shaped lips "you're so beautiful baby." Staring right through the sparkling dark eyes of the younger while requested "can I have you for tonight?"

"But only if you use protection." Jeongwoo put arms around his nape.

"But babe..."

In order to stop Haruto from talking, the Korean taking a chance to just give a little peck towards the plump lips "I love you, Watanabe Haruto. It such a bless to have someone precious as you, promise to always treat you better. One thing for sure, I would never let you suffer alone and forever being your comfort person. Lay your head on my shoulder when thing gets hard, keep it in your mind." He ended with a sincere smile played on his face.

"What's get into your head, Watanabe Jeongwoo? Hm?" Using only his thumb, Haruto tucked in the younger's black dark hair back of his ear. "What's with the sweet lines?"

"Just feels like saying it." He stated, giving second peck at those plump lips "Wonder if ever I'm still the same reason of your heart pounding fast?"

"You are baby." Haruto assured, pinch the latter's cheek in happiness "you've got all of me."

"Thank you for everything, Mr. husband." Jeongwoo smiled.

Cold wind passing through the married couple, making them to shivers so the taller one decide to embrace Jeongwoo in his arms; holding a bit too tight like there's no tomorrow. It's been two years since both walk down the aisle that filled with blooming flowers along with sobs and cheers. Everything was perfect, great partner who's support Haruto all the time, giving all the loves he deserve. As for Jeongwoo, he'd be happy as long as his husband living his best life. But having a baby never crosses his mind before. Don't get him wrong, he loves kid as much as parent does but thinking it would make a change into his marriage life, Jeongwoo didn't dare to get kids in short time. Moreover he's not ready to take the responsibility as parent, not yet.

-

Sweat dripping continuously, two men are making love; pouring overload affection. It was another way to prove how much they love each other. With full of love trapped inside their warm heart, both choose to let it speak that one meaningful night.

"I love no one but you." Haruto remark, kissing his beloved husband "no words can describe how you still drive me crazy like the old days."

Jeongwoo gripping hardly on the pillows meanwhile his other hand pulls Haruto close by his nape, couldn't utter a word since the pleasure he is receiving right now cannot compare to anything.

Haruto went to kiss the pretty long neck of Jeongwoo down to his chest, leaving marks and he make stop on the two cute nipples "my obsession is here"

Sucking, kissing the nipples nonstop as playful smile linger in his lips.

"No biting." Jeongwoo warn made Haruto to hurriedly look up with his puppy eyes.

"What if I want to?" He teasingly asked.

"Up to you but consequences you will discover later."

"Okay I won't." Haruto give in, freeing his two obsession.

Seriously, Jeongwoo don't have any idea why would Haruto get addicted on sucking his nipples, like he does it almost everyday.

Thr*st slowly while watching how Jeongwoo bites his bottom lip in pleasure, Haruto acknowledge the younger like it too much whenever he please him that way. Taking care every bit of him in bed. Not too rough, he liked it ever since.

"Sh*t, you're so big ah." The guy under Haruto accidentally cursed.

"Say it again and this thing will never go out of you." A smirk plastered on his wet face.

"Sh*t---"

Unable to continue his lines as Haruto thr*st into him few times in extreme speed.

"I dare you to say it again, baby." Haruto whispers, breathed out against Jeongwoo's sweating nape.

"F*ck Haruto, at least leave me a sign, don't just go in like that." A light slap attack Haruto's shoulder but laughter come after.

In a blink of eye, the Japanese push his l*ngth v*olently in a specified direction to where Jeongwoo's weak spot is. He groan in pain or rather to be said in pleasure.

"No cursing, darling." Gather his courage to kiss on the tip of Jeongwoo's nose.

Within reasonable length of time and Jeongwoo who had come like more than three times well, he lost count. The top guy supposed bring to an end this lovemaking.

"Aren't you tired, Jeongwoo-yah?"
He speak out, wipes the flowing sweat on the Korean's forehead.

"Never get tired if it's you." The latter grin from ear to ear.

"Dang you're pretty strong~"

a/n: aaa i cant help myself from publishing a new story. im sorry. anyway this story inspired by my lovely reader shrynini .thanks her later( ̄3 ̄)~♡♡