Suga Facts (6)

111. Suga, "Doesn't linger on things, really like things I like but really dislike things that I don't like, although I normally like lazing around I'm not lazy on things that I enjoy, I usually confront someone instead of talking about it behind their backs."

112. His personality as viewed by other members.

- Jin, "He likes being attached to his bed. He has a variety of knowledge and always gives help with that knowledge. I'm fascinated as to where he gets that weird knowledge from."

- J-Hope, "Is cool. His personality is quite strong on his own thoughts. Pretends not to care when he does. Seems like he's all over the place, but is quite careful. That kind of personality. (Ah!! Personailty where he only just shows strength ㅋㅋ)"

- V, "He really has a lot of knowledge. He's quite cool on stage. Cool and amazing. No answer to him being lethargic."

- Jeongguk, "He's like a grandpa. But his passion towards music is overflooding. He also has a lot of knowledge. But he's still a grandpa."

- Rap Monster, "Lingers on things more than you would think. He's really timid once you get to know him. Full of random information. Grandpa. Although he seems cool - never... no no... Wants to be loved. Likes music. Has passion and stubbornness. Says what he wants to and can say everything well in front. Has style."

- Jimin, "He talks too much in front of you. He doesn't hesitate, and although this is my personal thoughts, he likes being loved by the members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

113. Message to Suga by other Member and Staff. (BTS RADIO FESTA 1st Anniversary)

- Dance Teacher, "Take care of your health when you are young."

- Jimin, "Suga, thanks for beeing so nice to me. Haha, i'll beat you one day. I'm gathering the team for it already.Wait for it. You, the most stylish guy in Bangtan."

- Bang shihyuk, "To Suga, Rebel, old young, genious. Because of you BTS can be BTS. Thanks for your talent and keep it that way. I wish you could be an awsome artist. When you write the title song?"

114. Suga curious about V next color.

115. About Pre-debut [BTS FESTA RADIO]

- Suga thinks himself very cold, realistic and very smart. He stresses that all the time. When BTS talking about fashion, he always claims that he doesn't buy anything too expensive and nagging about other members fashion. He's very self assertive. Suga said being natural is the most important thing to be stylish wherever they are. But in the fact, he looks so obvious that he's the one who's trying hardest amongst BTS members.

116. Suga like says, "Ow, maaaaan.."

117. Yul Hee 'LABOUM' is huge fan of Suga.

118. Suga produced 'Let Me Know' song in Dark and Wild Album and be his favourite song in this album.

119. Suga doesn't like to meet people and usually lying down at home.

Which member changes completely when he's not on stage? (All member choose Suga). [Arirang Pops in Seoul Ep.2724]
- Suga, "Actually i'm very different when i'm in front of the cameras or on stage. When i'm not working, i'm usually lying down at home or inside the studio.I don't like to move or go out.So, i don't even like to meet people."
- V, "He needs a chair when he's taking a break."
- Suga, "I always need one. i don't know why but i become very energetic ehen i'm on the stage though.I've found that strange too,it even surprised me sometimes."

120. Confession Camera [MNET America GO!BTS]
# Suga to J-Hope
- Suga, "I have something to confess."
- J-Hope, "Hurry i'm very buzy."
- Suga, "I sincerely.. I have.. I actually have nothing to apologize for.."
- J-Hope, "Ah, you are so lame."

# Suga to himself in the miror
- Suga, "Hello there, Suga. I have something to tell you.I tortured your body preparing for this new album. You don't have to try so hard.Fighting!"

121. Suga, "Looking back at my audition, i knew nothing, then. I thought that my music was always right and many people would like me. (Suga only had trust and enthusiasm towards music at that time). I was wrong Since then, my opinion towards music have changed a lot."

122. Suga's memories from his trainee period is 'The Beautiful Scenery of Korea' made his on the news once. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
- Suga, "It was Chuseok then. I was dining with my family when i was on the news."

123. After debut, do you still have any wishes? [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
- Suga, "To make good music constantly. That's all. I'm not desperate for winning in music charts. I just want to make good music."

124. Suga's dream as an artist is constantly working on some songs. And he goal is to release 20 tracks or 30 tracks of them at once without making little mix tapes by the end of this year (2014). [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

125. Happiness for Suga is doing what he wants to do. Eat what he wants. Hear what he wants. Sing What he wants. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

126. About Suga at the events. [Arirang Pops In Seoul Ep 2724]

- Jimin, "At our autograph events, Suga mede hearts for our fans. He just pretends he doesn't do any cringe-worthy stuff!"
- V, "He takes action instead using words."

127. Name 3 requirements for Suga happiness is Health, Family, and Music. He somehow don't think he should be rich to be happy. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]