FINAL Shot

FINAL Shot

5 To-dos to Forget Your Ex-Boyfriend

1. Pictures of him to burn.

2. Memories to be buried.

3. Focus on more important things.

4. Pray to God.

5. Find another.

I can't believe it. I forgot everything (including my feelings) about him in just two weeks! I'm really thankful to MrBrokenDreams for giving me those 5 to-dos.

Number 5 - Find another.

Find another? Can't I just wait for the perfect time, perfect place, and perfect person?

Because of the reason that I'm so bored, I found myself here in this coffee shop again. After 30 minutes, I decided to go home. I'm about to go out in the shop when someone bumped on me.

"My phone!" I yelled.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll replace it," he said as he gave the phone to me.

"Who are you?" I said because he's still bowing down his head.

Wait!

THe voice seems to com from...

"Uhm, excuse me. I have to go. Sorry."

He walked away but I stopped him.

"Who are you?" then I lifted his chin.

"Marcus?"

"U-Uhm..."

Is it just coincidence? Or fate just lead me here to remember him AGAIN?

What a playful fate. The heck.

I'm starting to remember everything about him AGAIN and that started my tears to swell.

"Come here," I said then I hurriedly drag him out of the coffee shop.

"How dare you! I hate you! I hate you!" I said as I slammed his chest.

He immediately hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Aeshen. Please forgive me. Believe me or not, I still love you. It's just that..."

"Just what? Oh c'mon! I'm not a fool to believe in you again! I moved on! Can't you see that?"

"Please Aeshen. Believe me that I still love you, but you must forgive me."

"See? You're making me look like a fool again! I hate you Marcus! I hate you!" then I ran away from him. I can't see things clearly because of my tears.

"AESHEN!"

I looked at my left then I saw a big truck coming. I jst closed my eyes and waited for it to happen.

*BEEP! BEEP!*

"AESHEN!"

I opened my eyes and saw Marcus beside me.

"Marcus! Marcus! Wake up!" I yelled as I placed his head on my lap. I began to cry because he's full of blood. I also have cuts but I don't care. I just can't bear the sight I'm seeing right now.

"Why did you do that? Why?" I sobbed.

Finally, he opened his eyes.

"Marcus! Thank God, you're alive! I thought I'm gonna lose you," I said while hugging him.

"H-Hope that my 5 to-dos worked," he said and forced a smile to me. My world stopped for a while.

"What? So, you're MrBrokenDreams?"

He mouthed 'yes' and his face suddenly contorted.

"Marcus! Are you hurt? I'm gonna call an ambulance," I said while I cried.

"N-No. I th-think this is my... my end - Aah!"

"Marcus! Don't say that!"

"F-Funny to think that... I'm... I'm gonna die not because of my fatal disease," he said and forced a smile.

"Wh-What? What are you saying?"

"I-I had a brain tumor," he said and I saw a tear fell on his eye. His confession really made me cry a lot.

I'm shock on what I heard right now.

"I-I broke up on you because... Because of my disease. Can... Can you love a dying person? N-No, right? So that's why..."

He coughed and blood gushed out from his mouth. I really cried hard this time.

Now I know why he broke up with me. He did that just to forget about him so that it would not be too painful for me when he'll die. I'm so impressed of his courage to let me go, eventhough it was difficult for him to take. And these things made me fall in love with him again.

He coughed again and blood goes out in his mouth that made me worry.

"Marcus! H-Hold on! I-I'm gonna call an ambulance!"

"N-No need..." he said as he stopped me.

"J-Just kiss me. F-For the last time," he said then he touched my cheeks. I can feel the blood but I don't care. I'm really crying hard at that time.

I lifted him a little then I kissed him. I can taste the blood in his mouth but I don't care. I kissed him while I'm still crying.

He parted from me after a few seconds and smiled.

"I'm glad that... Th-That you're the last person I'm... I'm gonna see before I'll die. Th-Thank you so much, Aeshen. Re-Remember that... I... I'll always... love you," he smiled for the last time and closed his eyes.

I became afraid when he closed his eyes.

"No... No! No Marcus! Don't you know that I forgot everything about you when I followed those 5 to-dos of yours? But when I saw earlier, those 5 to-dos of yours was useless. I still can't forget about you. Just to see your face again, all of the memories we created will come flashing back on my mind again. I love everything about you. Ti amo, Marcus. Ti amo!"

I cried hard, and with one last strength, I lifted his head a little and whispered him a word.

"Eterna..."

I finally said my last words to him. I'm hoping that he still heard what I said. My last words for him.

The rain poured heavily upon us. It seems that the skies and what I feel right now are one.

Athor's Note: Hope you enjoyed it! ^^ Please drop by your sweetest vote and comment. Thanks a lot!

- ApolloPrince ^^ xx