FOURTH Shot

FOURTH Shot

5 To-dos to Forget Your Ex-Boyfriend

1. Pictures of him to burn.

2. Memories to be buried.

3. Focus on more important things.

4. Pray to God.

5. Find another.

Two more to go. Two more to-dos and I'll forget him.

Number 4 - Pray to God.

Okay? I'm a member of the Methodist church but I'm not active when it comes to our church. Just ok.

Maybe it's the right timeto ask for his guidance upon me.

It's Sunday and we had our regular service. My brother and I went to the church. During the time of prayer, I prayed this: Dear God, first of all, I would ask you to forgive our shortcomings. I know that I may sound so pathetic but please forgive me. I'm asking for Your guidance upon me. If You are willing to help me forget about Marcus, let me. If there's someone that'll come again, I'm willing to wait. I'm willing to wait for the perfect time, perfect place, and perfect person. Uhm, that's all. Thanks. Amen.

After the mass, we dropped by in a coffee shop. We just wanna unwind and talk about some stuffs.

"Aeion, tell me about your girlfriend."

"Hmm? She's great."

"Who's the lucky girl."

"Oh I forgot. She's coming."

"Who's she?"

He walked towards the door. A simple but very beautiful girl walked in. So this must be his girlfriend? They walked towards our table.

"Aeshen, this is my girlfriend, Athena."

"Hi, uhm, Aeshen," she said as she flashed her sweetest smile and waved her hand to me.

"Hi Athena! Have a seat, you two."

"Thanks."

"How long are you've been up to?"

"5 months," my brother said.

"So, am I expecting for a little Aeion or little Athena?" I said while smiling sarcastically.

I saw Athena blushed and Aeion's face turns red too.

"Aeshen! We didn't do 'it!' We're very young to do that! The heck."

"Of course I'm just kidding! You're way too serious, Aeion," I said then laughed.

"How about you and Marcus?" he said it out of nowhere.

"We broke up last two weeks," I said straightly.

I'm proud of myself because I think I'm almost forgetting everything about him."What?! Why?"

"Ask him, not me. He's the one who broke up with me."

"Why him? That jerk!"

"Yeah, I know. Forget him. Focus on Athena. Don't break her heart or else I'll break your neck."

Athena just smiled and we continued our small talk in the coffee shop.

When I got home, I opened my e-mail account. I sent a message to MrBrokenDreams.

"Thanks MrBrokenDreams. I forgot him. I owe it all to you."

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed it! ^^ Please drop by your sweetest vote and comment. Thanks a lot!

- ApolloPrince ^^ xx