For the second match on Cross Street, he highlighted the e-sports spirit of the entire FAD team members, who never gave up. The two sides fought each other fiercely and the street battles went back and forth. It was a best of five system and the score went from 1:1 to 2:2. The deciding match was hard fought. In the end, they relied on Tang Kai’s flexible positioning to kill the sniper on the opposite side, broke through the back row and won 3:2.

If Jiang Shaoyu hadn’t noticed something was wrong, Qi Heng would’ve wanted to applaud.

A great game!

Now he could only change the description—a great performance!

Qi Heng rubbed his temples in a dumbfounded manner and complained. “These clubs have more dramas than each other. They sing and appear on stage… it is really hard for you. In order to choose players for the national team, you need to fight wits with these people.”

The corners of Jiang Shaoyu’s lips curved up but his words weren’t polite. “The TNG Club’s ‘The Lu Family’s Young Master and the Four Bodyguards’, the RED Club’s ‘Love and Hate of the Idol Group’ and now the FAD Club’s ‘Actors Take Their Places’. It is such a big show this year and really opened my eyes.”

Qi Heng listened to his words and couldn’t help having mixed feelings in his heart.

Of course, these clubs didn’t suddenly become like this. They were rotten long before Jiang Shaoyu returned to China. However, they heard news in advance every time the league’s discipline team came for an inspection and were prepared. The data handed over by some clubs were falsified and couldn’t be trusted on the surface.

If it wasn’t for Jiang Shaoyu’s sudden raid, he never would’ve imagined that the flesh and blood would’ve long been rotten under the glamorous exterior of some clubs!

Qi Heng sighed and scolded in a low voice, “These clubs should’ve been rectified long ago. The whole circle has been brought into a mess by them. No wonder why the national team can’t achieve results. His mind isn’t on training and competitions. Why are they playing e-sports!”

Jiang Shaoyu stood up with a cold face. “Let’s go. The actors have worked hard for two performances so we have to give them a round of applause.”

Qi Heng followed quickly.

The two of them suddenly entered the training room. After seeing them, the players all looked puzzled. Some of the players had exaggerated acting skills and their mouths were so wide open that an egg could be stuffed inside.

Tang Kai hurriedly took off his headphones. “Vice-chairman Qi… C-Coach Jiang, why are you here?”

For some reason, he felt a bit guilty facing Jiang Shaoyu’s calm eyes. These sharp eyes seemed to see through all appearances directly into his heart.

Everyone showed a look of ‘sudden realization’. “Coach Jiang? Is he God Wing?

“Coach Jiang of the national team?”

The corners of Jiang Shaoyu’s lips raised. “Didn’t you know I was coming?”

Everyone shook their heads in unison. “I didn’t know!”

“Coach Jiang, you… are you here to find someone?”

Jiang Shaoyu looked at Tang Kai. “Captain Tang, go and call your Coach Cheng. He is in the meeting room next door.”

Tang Kai immediately turned around and went to call someone.

Cheng Feifan lowered his voice in the corridor, “How is it? Is the training match over?”