Hunter stepped on the data chip that flew out of Twi'lek's hand when he fell. Putting his hands up with the rest of the people in the room. Except for the person Hunter hoped was still hidden behind the bar.

"I have to admit," the Imperial agent said, "this mission was easier than I expected."

Echo ticked his tongue, raising his hands and backing up toward Hunter. Lining himself beside Tech. Both are still prepared to go into combat if the opportunity presents itself.

"If it would be easier," Hunter said, "if I was around the bar."
_______

Ahsoka got the hint. She moved closer to the Imperial imposter.

"Now what is that supposed to mean, trooper?" The agent said confidently.

"It means that it would be easier for you to shut up," the informant Ahsoka now knows as Zi said.

"You're not in any position to talk to me like that!" He shouted.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes. This guy was obviously a rookie. He didn't even make sure the area was clear. He wasn't in any position to hold any kind of hostage.

She didn't waste any time and as soon as she was close, Ahsoka launched herself at him. Delivering a swift kick to the jaw.

Ahsoka lifted her head and acknowledged the rest of the room. Adjusting the hood on her head. Then making her way to Zi, they were the only person in this room that Ahsoka knew wasn't Imperial.

"Nice of you to join the party," The trooper with a metal arm said, moving to gather his weapons.

"If I had joined sooner then the Empire's spy wouldn't be knocked out right now," Ahsoka pointed out.

Tattoo face moved his foot, revealing the data chip. Picking it up and giving it to the trooper with the large goggles connected to his helmet. Then turning to address Zi and herself, "Right, thanks for that...?"

"You're welcome," Ahsoka said quickly. Not willing to fill in the blank.

Zi stepped forward, "I would hand that data chip back."

"Or what?" Metal Hand threatened as Goggles took off his helmet.

Zi paused. Ahsoka picked up the tone, too. She moved her hands closer to her hidden holsters. Zi followed her movements and adjusted her cowl. Making it easier for them to reach their sniper rifle.

The troopers noticed. Metal Hand tightened his hold on his blaster.

"Easy now," Tattoo face said, "How do we know you're not working for the Empire?"

"The same way we know that you aren't Imperial," Ahsoka snipped.

"It's not going to help getting snippy with us," Goggles said. "If we are both not working for the Empire, then we are working together."

Ahsoka turned her head to Zi, they did the same. Ahsoka backed off. This was their information, it's their call on what they want to do.

Zi sighed, "It's some information I gathered on the Imperial blockade above Geonosis."

Metal Hand took off his helmet, scoffing, "Geonosis? That dustball?"

"I have to agree," Ahsoka said, "what does that hive mind have to do with the Empire?"

"Hive mind," Metal Hand mumbled. Besides his grayer skin, Ahsoka thinks that he would have passed for a standard clone trooper. Instead of the 'experimental clone unit' that Zi mentioned.

"That's what I thought," Zi said honestly. "So I was intrigued when I was hired to find information on it."

"The queen is dead," Ahsoka stated. "Maybe the Empire wants to take control of what's left of the Geonosian weapon factories."