How it Would be Like to be Married to Them

Charlie Dalton: There isn't a moment of silence with Charlie Dalton. He likes to play his vinyls as he is cleaning and loudly sing along to them. He also likes to help you cook although he isn't very good at anything but chopping some of the vegetables.

Chris Noel: Chris and you are night owls and often sleep in on weekends and days off. You enjoy waking up to her beautiful morning face. You two like to sit together during dinner and talk about your day.

Gerard Pitts: Gerard and you have a lot of common interests and had an already similar way of loving. He enjoyed your company and you enjoyed his. You and him discus current events and how work was and what movie to watch and which ones sucked the most.

Knox Overstreet: After the wedding you and Knox went to a honeymoon to France where he attempted and failed at speaking French. You were no better at it so you couldn't say much. He took you to Italy for a small tour and to watch the sunset.

Neil Perry: Neil and you didn't think about getting married but after a play in New York City he asked you. He really did want to spend the rest of his life with you and you wanted to spend the rest of yours with him. Being married to him was exciting.

Richard Cameron: To be expected you and Cameron got married after graduation. It was a way of escaping his parents and yours. With the little bit he saved up throughout the years he took you to California and you two rented a small apartment. Being married to him was like magic, having your best friend by your side was just everything you could wish for.

Steven Meeks: You and Meeks weren't fans of marriage. His parents insisted you two get married but you and Steven thought instead of a wedding you two will save up and travel to Europe. With lots of hard work and many months you two finally had enough to visit a few countries.

Todd Anderson: Todd proposed to you when you were 17 and didn't get married until he was 18 (you're older than him by a few months). Being married to him came with a lot ups and downs, all that you got through together as a couple. He wanted you by his side through everything and you wanted him by yours.