PDA

Charlie Dalton: Charlie loves PDA, gives you kisses even in front of teachers and adults. You don't like being super public but think its adorable when Charlie wants to give you a kiss but you don't let him because you're with friends.

Gerard Pitts: He is okay with PDA, he'll hug you and hold your hand and sometimes will even kiss your cheeks but thats the extent it'll go. You on the other hand do too much PDA for your own good. You'll always try and kiss him but he'll scold you and tell you no.

Knox Overstreet: It gets challenging, you and Knox looove PDA. You often hold each others hand, kiss, hug, etc. It gets challenging because you two hang out around his friends a lot and they'll tell you two to "get a room". You two loved cuddling when you two were out on picnic dates under your favourite tree.

Neil Perry: Neil didn't like PDA, he was a more private person. He loved you and will hold your hand and put his arm around you but when it came to kissing he wanted to do that in the comfort of one of your rooms. You liked the rule of kissing in private, made things more romantic and beautiful. Neil occasionally will kiss you before/after classes but thats about it.

Steven Meeks: You didn't like PDA, you liked things to be private and personal. Everything about your romantic life was kept secret because you just felt it was more intimate that way. Steven agreed even though sometimes he'll give you a quick peck on the lips, it wasn't usual but you kinda liked it.

Todd Anderson: Poor Toddy never had the courage to do PDA you usually initiated it. He was okay with it, it wasn't like he didn't want to kiss you all the time everyday it was more like he was too nervous to do it mostly in front of Neil so he just let you do it. Sometimes he'll do it, like before class he'll give you a little kiss or he'll hold your hand walking from class to class.