Hanging Out With Him

Charlie Dalton: You and Charlie liked going to the lake near his school. Sometimes when it's safe enough you two would ice skate late at night and just talk.

Gerard Pitts: You two went to different schools and had different schedules, being able to hangout was rare but not impossible. You sneak out of your school and go to him where you two talk for hours.

Knox Overstreet: You liked to take Knox to visit your favorite tree where you tight him how to climb it and how to get down from it. He was scared at first but got the hang of it quickly.

Neil Perry: You and Neil liked to read and write poetry, you liked to draw him and got a lot of inspiration by looking at him. You liked to draw a sketch of him and write a small poem next to it.

Steven Meeks: You and Steven were huge nerds and liked to make experiments, you had an eye for painting. You liked to paint him and the scenery you two were in. You drew him when he was in the river dipping his feet in the water at night.

Todd Anderson: Todd and You spent every walking minute with each other and loved to be together. Inseparable, much to the dismay of your friends who had to put up with you leaving them to hangout with Todd.