Knox Overstreet (she/her pronouns)

-

-

"You should stop staring at him." Your friend giggled as your face heated up.

"What? Staring?" You stuttered your face heating up as she laughed. Sunny (your friend) and you were walking to your dorms after a long day.

"You know you were staring at Knox." She rolled her eyes as you two continued to climb the stairs to the girls dormitories.

"I would never be staring at Knox." You defended setting your books on your desk once you were inside the dorm room.

"Uh-huh, yeah and the sky is orange." She rolled her eyes as you threw your pillow at her.

"You're an idiot Sunny." You grumbled.

Dinner arrived as you and Sunny walked down the stairs, Neil Perry walking up to you two.

"Hello ladies." He smiled standing in front of you two as Sunny blushed.

"Hello Neil, what's up?" You asked as he grinned.

"Sneak outside tonight, I'll met you two then." He whispered before running back up the stairs.

"Weirdo, wonder what devilish stuff he's got under his sleeves." You said as Sunny nodded.

"Will we actually you know... sneak out?" She asked in a whispered as you nodded.

That night you and Sunny snuck out and to the cold outside (with coats of course) you two went.

"What if he stood us up?" Sunny mumbled as you two stood outside the door. "Let's just go back."

"Sorry for keeping you two waiting." Neil whispered as he shun his flashlight.

"No worries Neil, we weren't freezing to absolute death." You said sarcastically as Neil smiled.

"Good. I'd hate to be guilty for your death." He winked as he began walking you and Sunny following behind.

"Where are you taking us?" Sunny whispered as you three entered the woods hearing laughs and a scream.

"Over here!" Charlie Dalton yelled as he laughed. You recognized the scream belonged to Meeks.

"Welcome to the Dead Poets Society." Neil grinned as you and Sunny gave each other odd looks.

"Dead Poets Society?" You mumbled entering the cave.

Charlie, Meeks, Pitts, Todd, Knox and even the annoying ass of Cameron all sat inside the cave, some holding flashlights.

"What is this? Some type of cult?" Sunny whispered to you as you shrugged sitting down next to Meeks, Sunny sitting besides you.

"I hereby reconvene the Dead Poets Society." Neil said with a grin.

"Welton chapter. The meetings will be conducted by myself and the other new initiates now present. Todd Anderson, because he prefers not to read, will keep minutes of the meetings. I'll now read the traditional opening message by society member Henry David Thoreau. "I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."" Neil read as Charlie smirked.