Late Night Calls

Would anyone be interested in the imagine/preferences having Cameron in them?

Charlie Dalton: You two didn't often call only because the phone was in the middle of the hallway where everyone could hear. But during break you two called a whole bunch not sleeping until five in the morning.

Chris Noel: Chris and you if not together will be on the phone until your parent forces you away from the phone. Chris' parents also will make her hang up the phone because of her spending so much time in her bedroom talking to you.

Gerard Pitts: Gerard loved to call you at any chance he got. He missed your voice and having you near him so he'll call you until the early morning even though you two said goodbye at least five times.

Knox Overstreet: Knox prefers to talk in person but sometimes his schedule and yours clash and its a lot harder to be able to hangout without issues. Since the invention of phones Knox has been calling you and you two would spend hours on call.

Neil Perry: Neil and you spend loads of time together but sometimes spending all day wasn't enough. You two would often fall asleep on call, you woke up to your phone all heated up. Neil snores in his sleep and you thought that was the cutest thing ever.

Steven Meeks: Steven often would call you late at night to tell you about the book he just finished reading. Or he would call you to update you on how he is doing and asking about your day and how everything was going. Because it would be so late at night you would end up falling asleep.

Todd Anderson: Todd didn't like phone calls and preferred to see you in person. But you loved calling Todd, hearing his voice first thing in the morning was a blessing. You would call him from 8am until 12pm, then you'd call him again at 9pm until 5am when your phone would power off.