When You're sick

Charlie Dalton: You usually got sick very easily and Charlie would try and stop you from going out without a sweater but you like to live life on the edge and not wear a sweater.
• Charlie would give you all the sweaters he owned
• Lots of medicine
• Cuddles and more cuddles
• He would give you tea (which you hated but took)

Gerard Pitts: You hated being sick, it was the one thing you avoided. So when Pitts got sick you tried your best to avoid him but you couldn't even be a minute away from your beloved boyfriend.
• Pitts apologized for getting you sick
• He read you books and would give you the homework assignments
• Tutored you because you weren't allowed out your room
• Gave you tea and medication

Knox Overstreet: You got sick a day before an important test for Trigonometry. Knox had to convince you to stay inside and reassure you that he'll talk to the teacher about your absence.
• Knox would bring your lunch/breakfast/dinner to you.
• Read you books to distract you from the pain you were in
• Wrote you love poems
• Apologized about you being sick even though it wasn't his fault

Neil Perry: You got sick and were miserable because you wouldn't be able to play lead role at the upcoming show. Which you shouldn't mind because you always get lead and it was time for someone else to play lead. But you couldn't help but be sad about missing out.
• Neil and you rehearsed his lines and pretended to be on the stage together
• He read you stories so you could fall asleep peacefully
• Gave you all the hoodies/sweaters/jackets he owned
• Had his mom drop off a special soup that would "cure" him from all the sickness.

Steven Meeks: Steven didn't like seeing you all miserable. You were only miserable because of your sickness. You told Steven to stay away from you while you tried getting better but he refused to leave your side.
• He helped you on the homework for the days you missed
• Gave you homemade soup (that his mom delivered)
• Read you stories/told you about his day
• Tried his best to keep you happy

Todd Anderson: You had a superb immune system and rarely ever got sick. Todd was the opposite, he got sick extremely easily. So when he got sick you thought nothing of it and would take care of him. That's of course until he got better and you began to feel sick.
• Todd apologized over and over again for getting you sick
• He gave you all his desert/chips
• Asked his mom to make you some soup
• Read you poetry and mostly told you about his day (he wore a mask to visit you to stop himself from getting sick/getting you even more sick)