Palmistry

Also called palm reading,chiromancy,orchirology. Which is the practice of fortune-telling through the study of the palm. The practice is found all over the world with many cultural variations. Where you read the lines one yours on someone elses hand. There are 5 lines on the palm the life line,heart line (or love line),money line (or fate line), head line, and marrige line. The meanings of these lines are life line:health and physical vitality,heart line:love and emotion,money line:intelligence and mentality, marrige line:married and romantic relationships. A bright palm with clear lines tell good luck.

the life line
  The life line is the one by the thumb in a curve tho called the life line it has nothing to do with how long a person lives. It has to do with the health and physical vitality so the longer the better. If the life line has a big curve and looks clear it means the person is energetic and vibrant. If the life line has a small curve and is close to the thumb it means the person gets tired and exhasted if a person has more than one life line they are full of life if the line is broken they are usually sickly durning childhood. If the line looks frayed they should pay much attention to health problems when getting old. If there is a circle in the line or it is cut somewhere they might get hurt physically or be in a hospital the size tells you how serious of the illness/injury is. If it is straight, cutting across the palm parallel to the head line they are brave and normally and outgoing.

the health line
Sometimes called the love line across the hand directly under the fingers this line is related to the heart,such as feelings,reactions,and emotional control. The straighter and longer the better, If the heart line is short and straight they have little interest in expressing love or romance. If it is long they will probably be a good lover ,sweet understanding,and romantic. If the line starts from the index finger a happy loving experience is        If it starts from the middle finger it means the person thinks more of themselves than there partners.                                                                  

money line
Also called fate line is the one that starts at the wrist to the middle finger it shows fortune and career. If the money line and life line starts at the same point the person is normally ambitious and has strong self confidence. If the line is clear and straight it means a good lucky future, there on the right track and there life is stable. If it is divided it means big changes are coming.                                                                                              

head line
This line shows some ones intelligence and mentally it starts between the index and thumb and starts at the other side of the palm. The clearness,thinness and length of the line shows mental concentration and cleverness. A big curve tells they are very creative. A short line tells they have more chances of physical achievements than mental ones.

marriage line
this line is short and starts under the pinky it tells someones romantic and marriage relationships. Some have many and some have one but the number means nothing focus on the clearest one. If there are 2 clear lines there may be a chance of a love triangle. If they go up or are short it may mean they will get married line goes between the ring finger and pinky and has high standers. If there is a circle in the line the couple will have a distant relationship for a period of time.