Tarot Cards

so I noticed I've made some chapters about tarot cards but never really explained much about them how to use them or what there history is or anything like that. So here it is!

tarot card reading is a form of cartomancy (which means fortune telling by interpreting a random selection of playing cards.) where practitioners use tarot cards to get insight into the past,present, and future. They can come up with a question then draw a card to interpret them. Most tarot cards come with a little book that tells you the meaning but you don't have to go by that you can use what ever you feel like is the meaning to you. Theres no way to do it wrong. First known as Trionfi it was a pack of playing cards used from at least the mid 15th century in parts of europe to play games such as Italian Tarocchini, French Tarot, and Austrian Konigrufen.which are still played today. In late 18th century people started to use tarot decks for divination and cartomancy which lead to the making of custom decks for occult purposes. If you can't buy your own set of tarot cards then you could make your own by looking up all the cards in the deck you want and drawing them and making there meanings or you could use a normal card deck like the one you use to play solitaire which I have a chapter on.