If I wanted to be in this world I had to learn how to treat our people.

Most of the people here worked for my dad or mom in some shape or form. These families were all connected to mine in some way and that type of power wasn't something you could buy.

Finally we made it to our family who stood right in the middle of the whole commotion. Emilia greeted my excitedly as she pointed down at the field at our brother.

"Levi is right there!"

Levi was getting ready for another play, barking out orders to the players around him. Ever since River left he had taken over as captain of the football team and he seemed to have to taken that role in his stride.

My eyes looked down at River who was standing in the row in front of us with his own family. For a moment I wondered if he missed being out on the field with them.

Turning my attention back to my sister I looked her over with a wide grin on her face. She didn't look like someone who had just been kidnapped a mere few hours ago.

"You look fine." I whispered in her ear making sure that no one else could hear. Emilia always told me the truth and this was something I needed to know myself.

I needed to know that she was ok.

"I'm fine." She took my hand in hers and gave me a wide smile as she squeezed my hand. "I swear I'm fine, I know the risks in our life Layla. Of course I'm not completely over it but I'm not scared for life I promise."

Staring at her for a moment I took in her appearance I could tell Tia had told me the truth when she said that Emilia hadn't been harmed. In fact out of the two of us I had definitely came out on the other side worse and I wasn't the only one who had noticed this. 

"What happened to your face?" I grabbed her hand before she was able to touch the bruises that were forming around my face at this point. "I hadn't noticed them earlier."

There wasn't time to notice each other's injuries earlier.

"I'm fine." From the corner of my eye I seen River turn his head slightly, he didn't hide that I was listen to mine and Emilia's conversation. "I swear I'm fine, I'll just be sore for a few days."

Emilia looked worried but she knew when to drop something and thankfully this was one of those times.

As the game went on I forgot about why I was really here with my family. We cheered on Levi and the team with every breath and I could tell that the support from us all really pushed the boys on. In the end they completely dominated that game, without giving any of us an inch of doubt that they would lose.

At the end some people started to filter out of the place most of them just average families that didn't have anything to do with our world. In the end the majority were still left behind but the atmosphere started to take a different turn.

"I'll be back in a second." Dad said to me before turning to kiss mom on the check before making his way down the bleachers.

Watching him he came to stop behind Levi as he gave a large pat on his back making Levi turn around with a grin on his face. Dad and Levi talked in turns probably exchanging words about the game and dad said something to Levi that made him have the biggest grin on his face.