chapter 14

Este is taking a self care day today. She is going to lay in her bed, watch movies, eat food and think about her feelings. She has been so busy the past few weeks she hasn't even had one day to herself.

She cherishes her alone time very much and hates when people interrupt it. That's why she puts her phone on silent for the whole day and hopes no one tries to call her with an emergency.

When she gets out of the shower she puts on some skincare products and brushes her hair. She returns to her bed and gets a pencil and paper. She writes down all the things she wants to think about today which are mostly about Kit.

Tomorrow Este is seeing him again for the premiere of 'Elvis' the movie. She has mixed feelings about the whole thing. She knows it's going to be really fun and she feels comfortable with Kit to do something like that with him. She also knows going public with someone who is popular in the media like him is gonna get her a lot of haters.

Kit has thousands of fans all around the world. She is on tik tok herself and sees all the edits and videos made about him. It's cute how he now has such a huge fanbase but Este also understands it could be a weight on his shoulders. He doesn't wanna disappoint them. Maybe that's the reason why he has not asked her to be his girlfriend yet.

Does she even wanna be his girlfriend? Is she ready to be in a committed relationship? That's one of the questions constantly playing inside her head. She always chickened out in her past relationship. Commitment is one of her issues. Is she ready to be with someone? She can't say yes to Kit and then change her mind days later.

Just when her overthinking is getting the best of her the doorbell rings. Her parents are at work and her brother doesn't even live here anymore. Who the fuck could be at her door right now?

She walks downstairs and opens the front door. There is a mailman with a fancy looking box. He gives it to her and walks away. It's addressed to her. She puts it on the table and opens it as fast as she can, letting curiosity take over.

It's a dress. Light green with a silky fabric. It's long but very showy around the shoulder area. There is a note in the box too.

for tomorrow. i heard you were having trouble finding a dress so my sister helped me pick one out for you. i hope it fits, christine told me your size. i can't wait to see you again!

x kit

That's the cutest thing someone has ever done for her. She always wanted flowers from boys but a dress? He asked his sister to help him too!

Even though she is supposed to be having a self care day, she has to call Christine. It takes way too long for her to answer so Este calls Rhea instead. The benefits of having two best friends.

"Este hello!"

"You won't guess what Kit just sent me."

"A meme?"

"No! In the mail you dumbass."

"Oh, maybe flowers? Chocolates? A card?"

"A fucking dress for tomorrow."

"No way! Let me see!"

Este turns the camera around and shows the dress. She also lets Rhea read the card that lays next to it.

"Why is that the cutest thing ever?"

"I know right! I've never gotten a dress from someone. The fact that he asked his sister to help and pick it out? Literally the cutest thing ever."

"Exactly! I knew he was gonna get you something because Kit loves giving gifts. He literally bought Tobie a camera so he could vlog the other seasons with professional equipment."

"I saw that, really sweet of him."

"Have you tried it on yet?"

"No, I will when we end this call though."

"Okay send me a picture if it fits alright?"

"Sure, goodbye love."

"Bye bestie!"

🍒🍒🍒

Filler chapter,
dress reveal next chapter ;)