chapter 2

Today is the day Este has been looking forward to for about 3 days now. Today she is gonna go to a park and picnic with Rhea and her cool friend Sebastian. It's sunny outside which makes her mood even better than it already is.

Este showers, gets dressed, eats breakfast, blow-dries her hair and does her make up. When she is finally ready it's almost time to go. She now only has to wait for Rhea to pick her up. It only takes around 10 minutes before her niece is there.

"Hello" Este says smiling as she gives Rhea a hug.

"Hi darling, how are you doing?"

"Great! No really, I am super excited for today. I feel like it's gonna be great."

"Yeah well we have to go and pick up Bash first but it's only a 20 minute drive. He says he knows a pretty place where we can go. I already have all the food ready so that's also good."

"You're amazing."

"Hm I know."

They walk to the car and sit down in the right seats. Rhea automatically puts on Taylor Swift knowing Este loves it as well. She still remembers when Este heard 'no body no crime' for the first time and realized she had become one of Taylor's it girls.

Around 20 minutes they arrive at Sebastian's place. He sits down in the car and greets both of the girls.

"Heeeey nice to meet you Este!"

"Ah hi Sebastian."

"Call me Bash! It's so nice to meet you. Rhea has told me some things about you."

"Good things?"

"Mostly yes. Is it true you cried because Taylor Swift used your name in one of her songs?"

Este widens her eyes and looks at Rhea who is holding back her laugh.

"She told you that? Oh my god I'm gonna kill you Rhea! Who else knows?"

"Basically the whole cast. Don't worry though I think we all would. Taylor Swift is an icon after all isn't she?"

"See! They thought it was funny" Rhea says.

"Taylor Swift is an icon yes, and Rhea you are a sneaky little bitch" Este says as everyone laughs.

"Wait Bash, where do I need to drive too?"

"I'll give you directions."

Around 5 minutes later they arrive at a pretty field filled with yellow flowers. It's the perfect place to take some pretty instagram pictures.

"This is perfect" Este says as she helps Rhea carry the bags.

"I thought so."

They lay everything out and sit down. They begin talking about everything you can imagine.

"Okay but how are you two family? You look like you could just be friends like I don't see any similarities."

"We get that a lot" Rhea says as she motions for Este to speak.

"Well my mother is a brunette with green eyes so that's where I get my looks from. Rhea's mother is blonde with blue eyes I think so yeah pretty different. Our dads do look like each other like you can see that they are brothers but we just didn't get the dad genes."

"What she said."

"That's so cool though. You are both absolutely stunning."

"Thank you Bash, we appreciate it."

"No problem. But to come back to the swiftie thing, did you know Kit is a swiftie?"

"Yeah he keeps mentioning her in interviews I watch so I kinda guessed" Rhea answers.

"Kit is the guy who plays Nick right" Este asks, just to be sure she has the right guy in her mind.

"Yep, that's Kit. You should let her meet him. Joe needs to meet her too. Actually she needs to meet the whole cast."

"Bash slow down!" Rhea says laughing.

"What? I just know they will like her."

"Am I that fun to hangout with?"

"You are actually."

"Oh my god me and Sebastian bestie era!"

Everyone laughs and continues eating. They leave around the time the sun goes down. Rhea drops them both off and Este sits down on the couch.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes, thank you for asking dad."

"Of course, how was Rhea?"

"She was good. The same as always honestly."

"Great. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

🍒🍒🍒

Bash & Este supremacy!

I fucking loved writing this :))