chapter 4

Tomorrow is Rhea's birthday which means she is throwing a party tonight! A party with all her friends, including her cast mates. Este, Christine and James are freaking out but in an excited way of course.

"Are you sure this dress is pretty enough?"

"Yes Este, you look beautiful" James says, confirming that she looks pretty for the fourth time.

"Does this look good James?"

"Yes Christine, you also look beautiful. Are we ready to go now?"

"Sure, let's just go with it" Este says, sighing deeply. She is really nervous about meeting the cast members. It's not even because they are like 'famous' she just really wants them to like her. They all seem like such cool people so a good impression wouldn't hurt.

The three of them arrive at Rhea's house early to help her out with some stuff and when they are done the first guests are already coming in. Joe is the first one there, which Rhea already guessed since he hates being late.

"You must be Este!"

"Yes that's me, nice to meet you!"

"Likewise" Joe says as he goes to introduce himself to Christine and James.

Yaz and Will then come in with lots of energy which makes everyone smile immediately. Yaz introduces herself like they are best friends already which makes Este feel very comfortable.

Around 30 minutes later everyone arrived except Kit and Sebastian who said they would be a little later. Este feels very good and has the most interesting conversations with everyone there. Especially Kizzy since they have the same humor as her. Then the bell rings and when Rhea opens the door the last two boys walk in.

"Happy birthday to you" they both begin singing. Everyone joins in making Rhea blush with embarrassment.

"Este!" Sebastian screams when he notices her making her smile. She stands up and walks towards him to give him a hug. They let go and then she notices Kit looking. He is smiling brightly, so he must be amused.

"I'm Kit" he says as he holds out his hand. She shakes it and introduces herself. They both go and sit down with the rest of the group as Christine winks at her.

Around an hour later Este has drunk some alcohol and is a little tipsy. She makes everyone do karaoke with her own rules of course.

"Okay we are gonna do karaoke but there are two rules. One is that you can only sing songs Rhea likes since she is the birthday queen and the second is that if you get the microphone from someone you have to sing there is no debating, alright?"

Everyone agrees and let Rhea start off. She sings 'late night talking' by Harry Styles and jumps around the room happily. She gives the microphone to Corinna who chooses 'i will survive' which she sings effortlessly. It's Bash's turn after that and he sings 'want me' by Baby Queen of course. Everyone vibes along with him and knows the lyrics.

"Okay i'm gonna give this microphone to Kit, our little Elton John."

"Oh well okay thank you Bash, I guess I'll have to sing one of his songs now right?"

Literally everyone cheers and screams for him to do so, even James joins in. Our little grumpy boy is finally joining in.

"So this is 'i'm still standing' by mini Elton John" Kit says smiling widely.

To Este's surprise Kit is actually a good singer. She would have realized that before since he played Elton but she just isn't that good at connecting the dots. Kit makes a whole performance for them with a lot of energy.

"I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah!"

The song finishes as he bows, taking everything very serious. He then does something unexpected. At least for Este.

"I dare Este to sing her favorite Taylor Swift song" he says as he walks towards her and gives her the microphone. He looks at her with a teasing smile as she shakes her head fake annoyed.

"Go on" he says, pushing her to the front softly.

"Okay well I have so many but most of them are depressing songs which we are definitely not doing tonight so I'll choose 'cruel summer' by her."

Christine cheers her on, making her laugh. She begins singing, not even trying to sound nice and just lets go.

"And it's ooh, whoa, oh. It's a cruel summer!"

The people who know the songs sing along and the others just clap along the beat. Este was amazed to see how many of them actually knew it. Everyone except Kit actually. She'll have to force him to listen to it more.

🍒🍒🍒

Idk how I feel about this chapter,

It's a litlle messy.