CHAPTER 18

★──────────★─────────★

As I got ready for school, I was fuming.

How dare Genisis try and come onto my boyfriend? She knows that we're dating, so why would she even attempt anything?

She definitely wasn't ready for the ass whooping she was going to get as soon as I saw her today.

''Hey Cora.'' Amelia smiled as she saw me walk into the main building of the school.

''Hey Mel.'' I responded plainly as I walked to my locker, huffing as the lock wouldn't open even after I put in my code twice.

''What's the matter with you?'' Amelia asked me.

''Someone tried to tell my boyfriend that I didn't deserve him and that she was so much better.'' I told her while putting my hands up to mock Genisis. ''I'm going to beat her ass.''

''Cora, you're the captain of the cheer team! You can't fight!'' She tried to grab my arm as we walked to class, but I pulled it away and turned to face her.

''I know I can't start the fight, but I can't get in trouble if I fight her because of self defense.''

"And how exactly do you plan on getting her to swing first?" Amelia asked me.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

As we walked into Mr. Coppers class, I looked over to his desk to see if he was there.

Thankfully he wasn't.

I then spotted Genisis across the room sitting with a few other cheer girls.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, walking over to them.

"Hey Cora!" Diana smiled back. "How was the party? I heard you went but I didn't get to go, so I thought I'd ask."

"It was really fun actually." I told her. "I had a great time. I heard that you did too Genisis."

"I sure did." Genisis said with a smile. "The party was super fun. I got to hang with the boys."

The girls giggled childishly around her and she only smiled smugly.

''Those boys included my boyfriend, didn't they?'' I asked her, inching towards the desk she was sitting on.

I noticed that Genisis started to look nervous, so I kept going.

'' You also tried to flirt with him. Didn't you?''

''I have no Idea what you're talking about.'' Genisis responded with her chin in the air and her legs crossed.

''I think you do know what I'm talking about Genisis. You must not have though that he would tell me.''

''Of course not.'' Genisis snorted. ''There was nothing to tell.''

''So something did happen?'' I asked, inching closer to her desk. 'Don't lie now.''

I could tell that the pressure was. Getting to her because of the panicked look that started to come across her face.

''What happened that night Genisis?'' Diana asked her. ''You didn't. Really try to flirt with Cristian did you? Because if you did, that is so messed up.''

''Fine!'' Genisis yelled, catching the attention of everyone in the room. ''So? What? I deserve him more than she does! I mean, I'm prettier and better in every way!''

''Yeah right.'' I spat. ''If Christian wanted you, then you two would be dating!, but your not! And how are you better than me?''

''Like I said, I'm prettier.'' Genisis said while breathing heavily. ''that's all I should need!''