Part 3 - ENEMIES TO LOVE

WIN doesn't go to school for one week after the incident. He met his friends explained them to what had happened.

Scene 1- ( one week after the incident )

Win at Principal's Office.

PRINCIPAL - I do understand you Win. But I don't know why do you have to transfer from this school. This is your on going semester and if you just drop in the middle then I don't think other schools will take you for now. And also don't you think you're running from your own problem. Think carefully about it.

WIN - Yes SIR, thanks for your concern. I already thought of it and my dad is fine with whatever decision I'm having.

PRINCIPAL - Ok Win. You can take some more days to think about it and come back with an answer.

WIN - Thank you sir.

( Win thanks his principal and comes out of office and he finds MARK standing across the door. Win begins to walk. Mark calls Win and he stops. Mark pulls Win's hands and walks out of school together. )

Scene 2-

WIN - Leave my hand. What do you want?

MARK - I'm sorry for what happened back then. I was always wrong doing bad to you. I'm really sorry, can you give me one more chance please??

Win doesn't speak a word.

MARK - Please?? I won't do anything bad from now on. Please can you forgive me this once? I beg you. And don't leave this school please...

WIN - Did you eavesdrop just now?

MARK - No not everything but some....

Win looks away with anger.

Mark tries to please again and again

Win opens his phone and shows a photo to Mark were Mark is waiting for Win at the entrance of the lane where he was hit by thugs.

Mark looks surprised and was also shy to explain.

WIN - What is this? Why were you there?

MARK - Where did you get this from?

WIN - PETE sent it.

MARK - ( rubbing his head ) (smiling) Uhhh.. I.... I was waiting for you. I thought if you'd come from that way another time and if those thugs would hurt you so... I wanted to protect you from them.

Win blushes too but acts cool.

WIN - Hmm

(CONTINUES.....)

Scene 3- ( 2 days after the incident from part 2 )

Mark searching for Win everywhere in school. He goes to Win's friends and asks if they had seen Win and how was he doing. But Win's friends did not answer anything to Mark. Later they call Win and inform him that Mark is searching for him.

( 1 day after the incident at afternoon, when Win and his friends met at Win's home )

Win explains the whole incident to them and also says that if they met Mark they shouldn't say anything about Win.

Scene 4- ( 3rd day after incident )

Mark was worried about Win but he couldn't contact Win nor meet him.

(evening after school) Mark started missing Win so badly that he went near the lane and started waiting Win thinking that Win could come back and feeling guilty for what he had done in the past.

( at some distance ) PETE & MAX were passing by and their eye catches Mark who was standing, staring at the lane. PETE takes a picture and sends it to WIN.

Scene 2- (CONTINUATION)

Mark and Win looks at each other, their eyes meet.

MARK - Are you going to other school ? (worried look in eyes)

WIN - hm..... NO. ( CONTINUES )

( inside PRINCIPAL ROOM )

WIN - Yes SIR, thanks for your concern. I already thought of it and my dad is fine with whatever decision I make.

PRINCIPAL - Ok Win. You can take some more days to think about it and come back with an answer.

WIN - Thank you sir. I actually wanted to transfer because I felt very sad after such incident. I didn't think that this can happen again too. I wanted to run away from my problem. Now I won't transfer Sir. Thank you so much for explaining me.

PRINCIPAL - That's good. All the best for your future. Don't run away from your problems, you have to face it. You can come to class from tomorrow.

WIN - Thank you sir. Thank you so much.

(CONTINUATION )

Scene 2-

Win explains Mark that he doesn't transfer his school.

MARK - Do you know I searched you everywhere the next day and you didn't come. I was feeling guilty on myself for what I had done.

WIN - Yes I know you did search for me. My friends always informed me about you searching for me everyday.

MARK - Why didn't you pick my calls? I was so worried, I thought of coming to your home but I thought you'd be upset again... So.. I didn't want to bother you again.

WIN - When you called me, at first I was angry but then I ignored your calls. I wanted to see how patient you are. Also I wanted to play along. (Laughing)

Mark feels so happy that he cannot explain and hugs Win.

Win also feels happy seeing Mark who has changed his behavior. They both feel happy and they fall for each other.

The one who were enemies and didn't even want to see each others face, end up falling for each other who doesn't leave each other no matter what comes for them in future.

This is what, enemies end up being lovers. Let their love grow more and more and stay happily like this FOREVER.

THE END