Part 1 - MARK & WIN

Scene 1- ( First day At school )

Mark and his friends teasing each other about girls. Other set of friends join Marks group.

(school bell rings) all students go inside classroom.

Scene 2- ( Win's dad dropping him to school )

DAD - should I drop you in my son

WIN - no dad. its ok . I can go by myself. thank you. bye

DAD - ok study hard. will pick you up in the evening. bye

Scene 3- ( during break )

Win and his friends searching for a table to have lunch. Mark watching it for some time now when Win passes from nearby Mark somehow manages Win to fall even though he doesn't know who Win was. Now all Mark's friends and him started calling him "GAY""GAY""GAY" then the whole crowd laughs. Win was desperate and couldn't do anything but think that what was going on there. Win got up and he just went to washroom and his friends followed him.

Scene 4- ( Inside washroom )

Win washed his face and starts crying. His friends enter the washroom consoling him.

WIN - What have I done to them? why did they have to do it? why? why ???? ( Crying )

(friend 1) PETE - Calm down Win. He is a senior, always bullies everyone. We shouldn't mind him on anything he does for us.

(friend 2) MAX - Yes, we have to be strong every time he does this. He like to bully others.

Scene 5- ( evening after class )

Win and his friends comes out of class together. Mark and his friends are standing near the entrance. Win gets scared but his friends ask him to come together. When they pass by near to Marks they again shout "gay" "gay" then again laughs. Win doesn't do anything but go to the entrance where his dad is waiting.

Scene 6- ( while driving )

DAD - How was your first day? Did you have anything to learn today? I saw you got some friends.

WIN - Not ok dad. Yeah!! I got friends. They are good.(he introduces his friends)

DAD - Then what was bad?

WIN - Nothing, forget it.

DAD - Ohhh my boy. Its ok. Be careful. Lets go to eat now ok ?

( driving )