Important A/N

Hello, everyone! Laramie, here.

So I've got news for you guys. Might be a sad one for a few people but it marks progress for me, and I sincerely hope you guys would understand that.

Behind Their Veneers will be taken down soon, most likely on the 31st of December. However, I'm not gonna lie, we just struck 38k views and I'm honestly tempted to keep the book published here until we reach 40k but it's still undecided.

I'm announcing this so it won't come as a surprise, and I'm sorry if it might be so for newcomers (because I still get notifications of people adding BTV to their RLs and it makes me so happy).

The reason for this unpublishing is because Behind Their Veneers has been published as a paid book on various other apps and it would be unfair, as well as a breach of contract to leave it paid here even though I have done exactly that for over two years now. But I thought it was finally time to change that.

Fret not, though, if you still wish to read this book and support me as an author, you can find BTV on numerous other platforms such as:
~ Goodnovel
~ Fizzo (and its sister apps)
~ Novelnow
~ Novelsnack
~ Alphanovel
~ Dreame
~ Webnovel
~ iStory
~ iReader
~ Moboreader, e.t.c.

But you'll be asked to pay a token to unlock chapters or simply watch ads! Great, isn't it?

Don't worry, I'll still be publishing my novels here on Wattpad because this platform comes first in my heart and to back this up, do check out my new book, Mistletoe Magnet. It's a Christmas novella and I'm sure y'all would LOVE it!

Once again, most chapters of BTV will be taken and only the first five chapters will be left published. If you wish to read and support me as a writer, pls check any of the apps mentioned above. The title still remains Behind Their Veneers and the author name remains Laramie.

And in case, you guys have other apps that might benefit my book and I, feel free to recommend them to me in my PM. I'll be sure to check them out!

Thank you so much for all the love you've shown Eme and Jordie during the time they've been here. I'll forever be grateful to you guys for helping me start my writing journey and encouraging me with your votes, comments and messages.

God bless you guys IMMENSELY!

I can not wait to see you guys in the world of Mistletoe Magnet as well and I look forward to your comments and votes!

~ Laramie ❤️