Prologue

▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬

"Keep the change," Emerald said to the cab driver as she zipped her purse. The middle aged man passed her a gentle smile before she opened the door and stepped out.

She breathed in the clear morning air as she looked up at her building with a satisfied smile, her bright green eyes having a familiar glint. Passersby couldn't help but look at the beauty in the red dress. She wore black rimmed glasses, which sat elegantly on the bridge of her nose.

They had never seen anyone make recommended glasses any sexier than she currently did. She stood before the three-storey building for a few minutes in her black stilettos and her black bag hung off her right shoulder adorned with little silver diamonds.

Her red dress hugged her body perfectly, showing off her curves. Male passersby drooled in lust while the females eyed her with jealousy thick in their expressions. Her deliciously long and tanned legs, bodacious breasts, perfectly flat tummy and her rather voluminous ass. Every single thing about her was perfect and the red bodycon dress did nothing to hide her voluptuous characters.

It was a simple dress with a golden zipper up the chest and a little slit, which took the shape of a right angled triangle, at the knee area, revealing a bit of her right thigh. She had her light brown hair in a bun atop her head and she was adorned in little jewelry. A golden tear-drop earring, a golden bracelet with an emerald gemstone in the middle and a matching emerald anklet around her right ankle were all she wore.

She exuded confidence and elegance as she moved towards the revolving door, pushing in as she walked to the receptionist's desk. Her heels clicked against the tiles as she approached the high marble top counter where Claire, her receptionist was seated.

"Good morning Miss Pearce," her receptionist greeted.

"Morning Claire." The tall, curvy and rather stunning part American, part Australian woman replied as she stopped at the desk.

"Any sessions today?" She asked as she watched Claire's fingers drum lightly against the marble top.

"Uhm, let's see. . . Yeah there's one with Mrs Levine, scheduled for 12:30p.m this noon," she read from the computer sitting in front of her.

"Other than that, there's nothing more," she looked up and smiled at the goddess before her.

When she had first applied a year ago for the position of a receptionist at E.P's therapy place, she had been jealous of her boss's out-of-this-world beauty and at first she had thought of her to be a proud and egotistical woman. Until after working for her for about three months, did she realise that that was just how she was.

She wasn't a person who showed much emotions and neither was she the conversational type. She was a keen listener and an excellent therapist. She was a really straightforward and blunt person who would tell you your problems straight to your face. All in all, she was great at her job.