Chapter 6: Going to Oya High

Start from the beginning

"What are you two doing here?" Kiyoshi asked with a frown and was completely bewildered that the girls are here in their school.

"We've been trying to call you earlier, but you're not answering. Yasushi's not answering, too. Geez!" Kiko complained as she ignored all the male students' stares. Nozomi stood beside her and almost want to let the ground eat her.

Unlike Kiko, she's not that good when the attention is all on her.

"Yasushi's not here," Kiyoshi replied.

"Eh? That's unusual," Nozomi muttered.

"We actually came here because of him," Kiko sighed and finally glanced at all the male students eyeing them.

Her eyes landed on the familiar male that she met yesterday.

"Ah! Pervert!" Kiko exclaimed and pointed at the guy with slicked black hair.

"Hey, stop calling me that! I'm not a pervert!" the male argued.

Nozomi's eyes then landed on the familiar blonde that she met a few days ago. The two made eye contact with each other.

"Fujio, you know them?" the blonde asked but he kept his gaze on Nozomi. The latter felt awkward with his gaze but she also kept her eyes on him.

"I met this girl yesterday! I was trying to save her from the guys who cornered her but she mistook me for one of them," Fujio replied.

"Eh? Fujio? As in Hanaoka Fujio?" Kiko questioned as she definitely heard of that name before.

"What? You know me?" the male asked her. Kiko glanced at her twin and she noticed how the girl is keeping her gaze on the blonde beside Fujio.

"You must be Takajo Tsukasa," Kiko said and the blonde shifted his gaze towards her.

"Who the hell are you?" Tsukasa asked.

"Okay, that's enough. They're really harmless," Kiyoshi said before there could be any fight between the four.

"Who the hell are they, Kiyoshi?" Fujio asked the mohawk blonde. The latter sighed and glanced at the twins.

"They're called the KoMi twins. They've been giving us information from time to time," Kiyoshi explained.

"Information? They're informants?" Jamuo asked as he looked at the girls in surprise.

"Anyway, just tell Yasushi that we found someone that he's looking for and he needs to pay us immediately," Nozomi told Yasushi as she really wants to get out of there. She doesn't want all eyes on her.

"Wait, wait! If you guys are informants, do you know anything about the Red Rum that's been on the streets these past few weeks?" Jamuo asked. The twins raised a brow.

"We do," the twins said in unison.

"Then, who's behind it?"

"We're informants, it means that information is not free," Kiko reminded them and turned towards Kiyoshi. "Why the hell is Yasushi not here again?"

"He's at the hospital. Housen ganged up with them last night because we messed up with their business," Kiyoshi explained. The twins looked at each other with surprise and Tsukasa noticed it.

"You know anything about Housen?" the blonde questioned.

"Only that we can't relay information about them," Kiko told them.

"What? So, you know Housen? You're one of them, aren't you?" Fujio suspiciously asked.

"First of all, it's an all-boys school." Kiko rolled her eyes in annoyance. "And we really can't mess with them or we'll be doomed. That's the only thing we can tell you."

"Wait, business? You don't mean that Housen is distributing the drugs, right?" Nozomi asked.

"What else is the explanation?" Tsukasa queried. The girl looked at him and cleared her throat.

"That's ridiculous," Nozomi scoffed in disbelief. "Let's go, Kiko."

"W-What? What is it?" Kiko asked as she knows something was up to her twin.

"We're about to find out," Nozomi whispered but the older twin heard it. Kiko smirked and then turned to Fujio and the others.

"Anyway, if you need any info about anything just find us in Seiho Girls High and asked for KoMi," Kiko grinned.

"We want info about Housen and Red Rum!" Fujio told them.

"Not free," Nozomi replied.

"See 'ya, Fuyumi's younger bro!" Kiko bid goodbye with a smirk.

"Eh?! You know aneki?!" The twins heard him say before they completely left the rooftop.