Chapter 6: Going to Oya High

Start from the beginning

However, he's also not answering the call.

"Let's just go to Oya High," Kiko suggested with a grin on her face. Nozomi widened her eyes in surprise at the ridiculous statement of her sister.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked in disbelief.

Kiko frowned, "No, of course not."

"It's Oya High, Kiko. It's full of delinquent students. Not to mention, they are all male," Nozomi said and grimaced. That school is full of testosterone, it's too much for her.

"Come on! Don't you want to know what's going on there? Plus, we don't know anyone there except YasuKiyo. We only know them by their names."

"We're going to be late," Nozomi reminded her but Kiko scoffed as if she doesn't care about it. She actually doesn't care.

"It's okay! It's only just for today, first period's self-study anyway," the older twin shrugged it off.

Nozomi stared at her for a moment before deciding to give up. She was also curious about what the school and the students looked like.

She was more curious about Housen but they can't set even one foot in there because of Yuken. He made it clear that Housen is his business and they can't get involved with their affairs.

The twins made their way towards the infamous school in the SWORD district. They have heard that Murayama Yoshiki divided the part-time students and the full-time students. The latter can't get involved with SWORD's problems.

The twins thought that it was ridiculous that they have part-time students but the girls understood it when they finally reached Oya High.

It freakishly looks like it was an abandoned building or something. It definitely doesn't look like a school. There was a lot of vandalism on the walls and as they entered, they can hear some of the students fighting.

But what caught their eyes is a woman leaving the school's premises. The twins thought that it must be a teacher but she looked familiar to them.

"Ah, excuse me?" Kiko said to the woman and she turned to look at them. The woman pointed at the two of them as she squinted her eyes.

"Eh? You two..." And that seems like Nozomi's lightbulb on the head lights up.

"Ah, Fuyumi-san, right?" Nozomi asked as Fuyumi nodded.

"Yeah, what are you two doing here?" the older woman asked the twins. The girls looked at each other before answering.

"We are actually looking for someone named Kiyoshi. Do you know where he is?" Kiko felt awkward as Fuyumi looked at them with a frown on her face.

"He's at the rooftop," Fuyumi answered. The twins heaved a sigh and nodded thankfully.

"Arigatou, Fuyumi-san," Kiko lightly bowed as she nudged Nozomi on her side. The twins walked towards the building and entered but before all of that, they bid their farewells to Fuyumi.

The twins gained the attention of the students that were hanging out in the hallway but they couldn't care less since their main goal is to find Kiyoshi and to get the heck out of there immediately.

The two went towards the rooftop and they found a group of students gathering there.

"I think they are talking about something, should we just go or-"

"Kiyoshi!" Nozomi's mouth went agape as her sister just called Kiyoshi nonchalantly. All the students turned their heads to look at them.

"Kiko, you're an idiot!" Nozomi hissed to herself as she followed Kiko who finally spotted the mohawk blonde male.